Pages

31.12.11

Farewell 2011







Denim shirt: thrifted
Siouxsie And The Banshees top: vintage
Badges: various
Skirt: vintage
Shoes: Office
Bag: Ebay

I hope you're all having an enjoyable day; I know I am! 

I went into Manchester with a small group of friends; (including one friend who I haven't seen in at least a year) we all had a great time looking around the shops, chatting and sipping hot drinks in Cafe Nero. It was lovely to have a good old catch up with everybody after Christmas. I finally bought a velvet skirt from American Apparel which I had been lusting after for quite some time, however I was disappointed to discover, when I got home, that the magnetic security tag had been left on it. The shop is one hour away, so it's such a pain to have to take it back to have it removed!

I recently ordered this bag and shoes with my Christmas money, and they both arrived today after a very concise time. Prepare yourself to see them frequently in a lot of future outfit posts; I think I'm falling in love! 

I'm seeing the new year in with my family at home, how are you celebrating? I hope you all have a fantastic new year; I'd like to thank you all for following me this year, without you my blog would be pointless. 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

13 comments :

  1. I hate when that happens! security tags left on suck!!if you are a little handy,you can get it off with a fork backwards are wire cutters for the pin..years of retail working..lol,and idots leaving a tag on my shit.
    I have vintage clothing I am selling for decent,not ridiculous prices here..http://www.ebay.com/sch/jusnuts/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692 Happy New Years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i've just found your great blog!
    Love your outfit here, ROCKS!
    Visit my blog if you have much time, I'll be glad if can follow each other <3

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    The Daydream Collaboration

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those shoes!happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, lovely! All the best for 2012! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, wow!
    your bag is really amazing!
    LOVE it!
    *thanks so much for visiting my blog!
    <3

    Fashion Philosophy
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Happy new year (even if I am a day late)!
    I love your denim shirt over everything, and your bag is gorgeous. Everything works so well :)
    -Angelina
    www.angelinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh love that bag! What a great ebay find! Happy New Year!

    - Nina
    Outside The Bricks

    http://outsidethebricks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style! so cute! and your hair is so amazing!

    <3 zoe
    http://grandtheftthrift.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit, love that t-shirt!
    The exact same thing happened to me at the Manchester American Apparel - luckily enough for me I could take it in to the London store 'cause I was back at home when I found out!

    Drea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the blog babe!

    newest follower :D
    tellmewheredidyousleeplastnight.blogspot.com

    xoxo Effy

    ReplyDelete