Pages

30.12.11

MAC's Ruby Woo lipstick: review


I'm a regular lipstick wearer, and I'd even go as far as saying that I feel naked without it. I had been eager to try out MAC's Ruby Woo lipstick after hearing mixed reviews on the product; telepathy must have kicked in, and I was delighted to receive it as a Christmas present from a friend of mine. I have been using it for about a week now, and I thought I'd share with you my opinions of the product.

Pros: 
The lipstick gives a brilliant matte finish, ideal for a retro inspired look.
The colour is a very classic red. 
Although I didn't buy it myself, the price is still rather reasonable.
It goes well with my skin tone (pale). I have yet to find someone who's skin tone it doesn't suit.
It stays on for a very long time, and I didn't have to worry about reapplying it throughout the day.

Cons: 
It is extremely drying to the lips, therefore not making it very pleasant for long term wear.
It is very similar to other MAC lipsticks such as Russian Red. 

If you have used this product I'd love to hear your opinion, so please leave your comments below.

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment