Pages

3.1.12

Just a quickie!




Coat: thrifted
Snood: Primark
Tee: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: American Apparel 
Shoes: Office
Cardigan: vintage

This is the skirt I talked about in a previous post, isn't it beautiful? it was a bit of a splurge but it's definitely worth it (even after I went through great lengths to get the security tag removed). It was terribly windy today- I hope you appreciate the lengths I go through for this blog haha. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll snow soon , I adore snow, It's so pretty! 

I go back to school tomorrow so unfortunately I wont be able to post as frequently, so I thought I'd apologise in advance.

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

5 comments :

  1. lovely outfit :) and i love that skirt! i've been thinking about making a similar one for myself because i can't find one that i really really like but i might check that one out :)
    your blog's really cute, too :) following!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair style!! So gorgeous!


    Caitlin
    www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the skirt is so adorable. I love velvet :) And those shoes are great too. I need to get some similar...

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES love this skirt! I wanted it in the black. It's such a beaut.x

    ReplyDelete