Pages

4.1.12

The Lady In Pink



She has perfected the whole grungy and rebellious 'I eat nails for breakfast' exterior, unlike most, she can actually pull off pastel pink tresses, and she exudes an effortlessly edgy vibe that you can only wish you attained. With an attitude to match her appearance, she looks as though she's just dropped right out of a Sassy magazine spread from 1992. There isn't much to dislike about LA born model Charlotte Free; if you look at the photos below, you'll probably understand why she's rapidly growing on me. 




Charlotte Free Eyeball Bag

Charlotte Free in WildFox Summer 2013 photo 2






Charlotte Free

Photos by Terry Richardson or found on Tumblr.


Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

9 comments :

  1. omg i looove charlotte free :D i love her as much as i love abbey lee yaay :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everythin here

    wow

    greeeeeeeeat blog dear

    kissss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you show your inspirations!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All such amazing t shirts, been out on the look out for one similar to these
    theimportantceofbeingperfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love all these photos! I love Sasha she is so gorgeous!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so pretty! I really like her style. She can totally pull off anything. I agree with Britt+Whit, though, Sasha is my fave! Great post, inspiring photos!

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her style, the first photo is my favorite!

    Eccentric Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful haircolors :D

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh good gawd. She is breathtaking - thank you for alerting me to her, I now have a instant muse urge to draw her.

    x
    Anni
    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete