Pages

22.1.12

Leather and Denim





Denim shirt: Pimkie
Jumper: Primark
Leggings: H&M
Chelsea boots: Topshop
Necklace: Forever 21

I'd like to apologise for my absence this past week. I've been extremely busy and unfortunately I haven't been able to blog. I'd also like to apologise for the quality of these photos; seeing as you can't properly see my trousers or shoes. I hate how it goes dark so early during winter, it's such a pain!

This outfit is quite a modern look for me in comparison to what I usually wear. I've lately been obsessing over layering collared shirts under jumpers, especially with denim or printed shirts. The combination is perfect, and brilliant for added warmth! But I must admit, my heart will always lie with vintage aesthetics. Although my favourite decade tends to change every few months, I have had an adoration for 90's grunge for quite a while now. Think velvet, band tees, silk shirts, lashings of black, studs and clunky grungy shoes. On the other hand, I think soon I'll be looking back on the 1950's for inspiration. Anyway, enough of my rambling! 

I recently shamefully bought another velvet garment, so I'll show you all in an upcoming post. Yes that's right, I am holding my hand up and saying I have an addiction. Maybe I should join a support group... 

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend! Unfortunately I've been stuck in doing homework for most of the time, however last night I had a girly sleepover with my best friend. DVD marathons + junk food + Wii games = Perfect. 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

6 comments :

  1. Nice outfit. The combination of the leather pants and denim shirt is lovely. Plus the sweater added a nice touch to your look.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love that jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is such a pain how early it gets dark. I love your trousers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty jumper!♥ :D

    Pss!
    I started a blog! and i hope you can check it
    and if you like it follow me! :D Thanks! n,n

    http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a nice outfit! I love the layered look and you make it look so good! x

    ReplyDelete