Pages

11.2.12

Mascara running down her little Bambi eyes





Coat: Primark
Blouse: New Look
Scarf: gifted
Shorts: H&M
Bag: Primark
Faux foxtail: Bijoux Brigitte 
Shoes: Spanish markets

I view dressing as a method of expression or embodying different characters and aesthetics. It's not very frequently that you'll see me dressing girly or overly feminine; however today I decided to wear something completely different to my usual preferences. This outfit slightly reminds me of something which Bonnie from Flashes of Style would wear. I love pussy bow blouses, so I decided to act on this adoration by adding more bows to several aspects the outfit. The femininity of it has resulted in me feeling very dainty all day long, which is a necessity for every girl to experience every once in a while. 

I broke up from school for half term yesterday, so expect to see an abundance of posts throughout the next week. The vast majority of my friends will be going on my school's ski trip on Sunday, and, although I'll miss them immensely, my family and I have made plenty of arrangements together for the upcoming week. I plan on spending tonight watching films with my sister whilst pigging out on chocolate and popcorn. Bliss!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

17 comments :

  1. Love your post. You have a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty outfit, I love that shirt, pussy bows always look so feminine and classic.

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great style! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coat is absolutely fabulous! Love the color and the fur accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coat!

    take a peak at my blog please<3

    project-rattlebag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat is incredible, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outside is adorable! Love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh, love it! These colors look so good on you!!

    XOXF.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! You look lovely :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute brogues, and I love the colour of your coat too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE YOUR HAIR!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh these colours were just made to go together! Soo pretty for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply incredible!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete