Pages

5.2.12

Psychedelia









Top: vintage
Leggings: Topshop
Shoes: Office
Jacket: borrowed from my sister
Ring: Topshop

At last the snow has arrived! Isn't it pretty? I love it at this time of year when the snow makes me revert back to being about five years old. I spent the entire day sledging and now I feel as if I could sleep for an eternity. 

These leggings are my most recent purchase, and, although I probably overuse the word 'love' when it comes to clothes, I think I well and truly am in love. Although they may not be everybody's cup of tea, they have the most amazing, eye-catching print. I couldn't resist myself from picking them up! I'm pretty sure I've worn this top non-stop for the past few weeks; it's just so perfect! I apologise if you're getting fed up of seeing it crop up incessantly in my outfit posts, however I suppose you will have to get used to it. As well as my ongoing adoration for 80's and 90's grunge, I'm also acquiring a love for 1970's Americana. I plan on basing plenty of outfits around this aesthetic, so prepare yourselves! 

Yesterday I saw Chronicle at the cinema to celebrate the birthday of one of my best friends. If you haven't already seen it, I strongly  urge you to do so! The plot was extremely gripping and exciting, yet containing an aspect of surreality and creepiness. There currently seems to be an infinite list of films which I wish to see. If you have any good additions to my list, I'd be more than happy to check them out. 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo


26 comments :

  1. Cute outfit, love those leggings!!

    Drea xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures girl!

    http://thisisenglandye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the leggings, they're grea. and the snow! woo woo! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous!!! And i love the leggings! :)
    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SIMPLY INCREDIBLE POST. LOVE IT.

    HTTP://PAQUETEVISTASBIEN.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the unique pattern on the leggings! Following your blog now, would be awesome if you could check out ours and maybe follow back!

    x,
    neon onyx
    neononyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog! I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit, I love the leggings!
    I'm ususally pretty happy when it snows, but I wasnt impressed this year as I was hoping for some nice spring weather!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your look is beautiful.

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool outfit, lovin the leggings!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post, :) I love the photos :) I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love those leggings!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE your leggings :) So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That leggings is amazing!!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's amazing, love this outfit! and your hair <3
    http://venishia-catherins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those leggings are amazing, great outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great leggins & a very cute outfit, I like your style!
    You've got a new follower♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. the psychedelic leggings are such a bold piece, but you managed to rock them by wearing black oxfords and black upper outfit!





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine! Don't forget to enter my competition to win a pair of Motel Pamela Mann tights - perfect for any Valentines Day outfit!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow you're perfect. Love your tee !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi i really like your leggings they remind me of one of mcqueens printed garments!!
    Nice outfit

    Monzie

    ReplyDelete