Pages

19.2.12

Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun








Coat: Primark
Top: Primark
Skirt: vintage
Shoes: Topshop
Belt: Ark

Blue skies and sunshine are an extremely rare occurrence in England, but today we were graced with gorgeous weather! It's strange how the weather can affect your mood. I love how the sunshine brings out the best in everybody, including my cat, as you can see. She was so overjoyed by the weather that she decided to leap, roll and jump incessantly; it's so adorable to watch! 

After seeing plaid skirts from UNIF and American Apparel I had been lusting after one for weeks! I wasn't prepared to pay £50 for one, so I was overjoyed when I found this number in a local vintage shop for just £10. The length is slightly too long so I have had to roll it over a few times for the time-being, however I'll probably get it altered as soon as possible. 

I also wore this outfit on my recent visit to Liverpool, where I went to The Beatles museum and the Tate gallery. I planned on sharing some of my photos with you but I didn't want this post to be too picture-heavy, so I'll probably show them to you in the near future. I thought it would be appropriate to wear my Revolver t-shirt on my visit, and it turns out most other people did too. I had a lovely day, and if you haven't already been to The Beatles museum or Tate gallery I highly recommend you do so. I'm surprised I hadn't been previously because I have always been a massive fan of The Beatles.

This half term has flown by and I go back to school tomorrow, so I'll apologise in advance if I post less frequently. 

I hope you have all been making the most of the glorious weather!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

19 comments :

  1. lovely outfit :) and you're so pretty!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full of style. Love it.

    http://paquetevsitasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, loveee that skirt!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style! your hair is amazingg x

    luna
    lunaoffduty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha sunny weather definitely does NOT bring out the best in me... more like the worst xD ah, that's probably one of the good things about op shopping. Even if it's popular as hell these days, I always manage to find at least one decent plaid skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute photos - i lvoe your outfit and your hair is amazing !!

    xxx
    chloé

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and the skirt does wonder to the whole outfit too! Lovely!

    - Ally @ Styled With Leather

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the scrabble ring! I have been looking for a 'c' for a while but i can never find one :( I have the necklace though!

    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit your looks amazing <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool hair & shoes. i got them myself but sadly after a copule of days soles went off...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look, love your shoes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. The t-shirt is so cool and so is the tartan print skirt, I love your posting style.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have very beautiful hair !

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute cat! That red lipstick looks gorgeous on you.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE that skirt! Such a pretty outfit. x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey fashion girl!

    you are totally glam, i love your blog!

    xoxo // lettherebelightbitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you have some amazing hair lady........loves the blog............xx


    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete