Pages

14.2.12

Sweating out confessions, the undone and the divine


Coat: Primark
Cardigan: vintage
Top: vintage
Dress (worn as skirt): Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Office
Bag: Ebay

I warned you that this top would appear in a multitude of my future posts, so you shouldn't be too surprised that is has cropped up again. You should also know by now that I'm a sucker for velvet. I just can't get enough of it! I must have bought at least six velveteen garments in less than one month; in fact, I'm wearing one of them right now as I type this (I'll try to do a post on it soon). 

I apologise that this post is rather brief, however I do have many more posts planned for the next few days. I hope you're all having a very happy Valentine's Day. 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

12 comments :

  1. You are so cute, I love your style, definitely your newest follower!

    Happy Valentines day! xx

    http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Your hair is so pretty, wish mine was as voluminous haha. I followed, your outfits are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy valentines day! You have such lovely hair & I love your dress/ skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the colour of your (dress) skirt, it's stunning <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! I love the hair!

    take a little peak at my blog<3

    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair is gorgeous. love the way you styled your look!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete