Pages

16.2.12

Take one for the team, you're a cog in the machine







Jumper: Topshop
Skirt: American Apparel 
Earrings: Topshop
Bracelets: Bijoux Brigette and Spanish markets
Rings: Topshop, gifted and Gogo Phillip

Today I literally shopped until I dropped. I made the foolish mistake of buying so much that I struggled to carry it all home; although, it was all worth it in the name of fashion. At least I attained my monthly fix of purchasing clothes. I found some fantastic vintage bargains which I plan on featuring many of my upcoming outfit posts. Unfortunately the weather made a turn for the worse and I had no choice but to take these photos indoors when I got home, so please excuse my unruly hair and artificial lighting. 

I'm currently obsessing over these earrings. I had been eyeing them up online for a couple of weeks and finally got round to buying them. Ever since I did they haven't left my earlobes! I also recently bought this lipstick from Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick collection. While it may not be everybody's cup of tea, I personally think that it exudes a perfect grungy 90s vibe when teamed with my cross earrings. I love the look of layered jewellery; however I think that I still need to build up my jewellery collection in order to pull it off.

Tomorrow I'll be going to Liverpool to visit several art galleries and The Beatles museum. I plan on taking my camera so I'll try to share as many photos with you as I can! 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

21 comments :

  1. Your hair is gorgeous! Love all the jewelry. You should totally model; you've got the perfect cheekbones for it. Following you now! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely outfit and I love those earrings!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress and jewelry + your dark lipstick combined with your red hair!
    amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful. I love the rings and your hair is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look, love your hair!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment, I love this outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair, your jumper is ace too

    Following.
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the color of ur hair and adore ur velvet skirt as well

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your rings and jumper! And oh my gosh your hair is gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yayy vintage haul!! Also, I must seriously get some dark/black lipstick. You look so good in it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't get over how amazing your hair is! x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! <3 the earring!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looove this outfit. Lipstick + Earring + Skirt = winner winner chicken dinner.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. your hair is GORGEOUS, i love the color! and aw I get the same way esp when i find lots of items i LOVE, just have to walk out with overflowing bags of clothing haha. i loove those earrings btw!
    p.s. thanks lovely for visiting my blog! i'm now following yours :), if you'd like you can follow mine too. hope you're having a great weekend!

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your comment honey ;-) love the combination of the sweater with the velvet skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your style<3 your velvet skirt looks amazing! following you...

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete