Pages

22.2.12

Teen Angst


Back to the gravestones

I have spent 30 mins figuring out my scanner.

fadeeee

sweet heart

crying crying cry

this is how I feel when I speak to various school mates.

Discovering Unadoptable was like stumbling across the diary of an angsty teen. Filled with sketches of aliens, skulls, vampires and moody girls with three eyeballs; Kendra's doodles make me want to roll my eyes at society. Now I'm just eagerly waiting for her to start selling t-shirts. 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

8 comments :

  1. these are cool! i like that the girl with 3 eyes has 3 eyebrows as well haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so amazing! I like the love heart sweets, "be my toilet paper" made me giggle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really cool! love your blog.
    follow for follow? :)

    check out my blog!
    xx gabi
    http://sequinsandspikes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, and I can see why you do as well!

    SOCIAL EMISSIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sketches are great and pretty entertaining too. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check out the creator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. These illustrations are really great. The design is quite ironic because they remind me of doodles drawn on notebooks back in 6th grade or something. You're right, these would be great on t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete