Pages

24.2.12

Topshop Wishlish: Dolly

Topshop Wishlish: Dolly

My style is constantly evolving; and currently I have an adoration for pastels and 1950's inspired aesthetics, as well as my usual 90's grunge influences. While I usually prefer to have more of my own style and don't often follow specific trends, I am delighted that pastels are set to be a massive trend for spring, as displayed impeccably by Meadham Kirchhoff, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Prada and Louis Vuitton. I thought I'd share with you just a few of my favourite picks of the trend from Topshop. My personal favourites are the MOD Black Patent T-Bar Shoes and the Mint Lace Trim Ankle Socks which are available in other gorgeous colours such as baby pink, white and peach. What are your favourite trends at the moment?

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

9 comments :

  1. You've picked some great things! I love the hat and skirt. I'm really loving the grunge 90's inspired trend right now. perfect for s/s! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big Topshop fan, but I love the bits you have picked out!! They are all very unique and with a little edge! Lovely blog btw :) Lots of Love Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog!
    stop by and say hello.<3
    http://bearcatla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Want everything here!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the metallic shoes in this sets!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete