Pages

4.3.12

Yearning for Summer



I'd like to apologise for not having an outfit post prepared for this week. I spent my weekend reading and drawing in solitude, so I moped around the house in leggings and an oversized tee. I presumed that none of you would be interested in seeing pictures of me looking as if I'd just rolled out of bed, so I hope that this brief post will be sufficient enough to compensate for a non-existent outfit of the day. I promise I'll have one ready for next week.

The weather this weekend was fairly peculiar. Within the space of a day the sun had shone, and it had both rained and snowed. Typically the weather was decidedly miserable and damp; not that I was expecting any different, as this is England after all. All week there had been a kind of dampness about the air which is the perfect recipe for a bad hair day. It's resulted in me desperately longing for Summer and everything that comes along with it. I hope the weather is more pleasant where you are!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

13 comments :

  1. It snowed?! Wow! It's so horrible how the weather is so nice and sunny and, dare I say it, warm when we're in school. I've got that nasty pre-monday feeling, but a bit of sun would have cheered me up a little. The weather affects my mood a lot!
    Sarah, you are my hair inspiration! You could have it in any way and it always looks so perfect. I think it really suits you when you have it in a low ponytail, it looks incredibly long! I wish my hair would grow quicker, you know?
    I love how relaxed this post, is, brilliant photography with the raindrops too!
    Oh, and we'll have a ball of a time in fitness tomorrow! :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah, wish it was summer too...i hate winter!
    great blog and lovely pictures ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first photo, I wish my hair was thick, I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful curly hair!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the great unpredictable British weather! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you shouldn't apologise for the lack of outfit posts! The weather is kind of crazy here in Melbourne too, except, it never snows here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh great flower crown!

    Spending alone time to be creative is the best, especially if it's spent in leggings ;) I'm all for thattt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm yearning for summer too :( your flower wreath is so pretty though!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is so gorgeous! Love the flowers :)

    Check out the giveaway on my blog for a free StyleMint T!
    http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't agree more! The weather is pretty much the same over here...I just live a tiny bit away from you across the ocean (in The Netherlands). Let's just hope spring comes really soon :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete