Pages

6.4.12

Style Crush: Alice Dellal

Model, socialite, it-girl and self-confessed lover of punk, Alice Dellal has captured the attention of many courtesy of her cutting-edge personal style. Her adoration for all things grunge along with her signature partially shaved head (copied by many, pulled off by few) are just two of the key ingredients to perfectly exuding an effortlessly edgy vibe. Alice's look is undoubtedly the epitome of perfection; and if you don't yet believe me, just take a look below for some sure-fire evidence. 











Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

9 comments :

  1. I do love her grunge style!
    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such a fun style! I always have loved the edgy look - and she's definitely the queen of this style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love her style! :) Thanks for sharing this hon, and thanks for visiting my blog. :) Following you via Bloglovin.xx

    forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice Dellal is good inspiration! I love little but grunge aesthetic combined with some chic. Elegant, but not too sweet.

    I saw your photos - I love your hair, are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love her! she is so freakn awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect !


    sophiemayanne xo
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, she's definitely got it going on. What a babe! x

    ReplyDelete