Pages

25.4.12

#TopChicret - Announcing Charlotte Free as New Face of #1 Cosmetic Brand...


I could not pass up the opportunity of sharing this brilliant news with you all since the minute I laid my eyes upon it. I've developed a bit of a girl crush on Charlotte Free and her bubblegum pink tresses, so as you can imagine, I'm extremely excited that she's the new face of Maybelline New York. It's probably the best news I've heard all day! Charlotte seemed just as pleased as I am, telling WWD, "It's an honour to be representing this truly iconic brand and a dream come true."  She seems ideal for the job; having made her modelling d├ębut last year, and since coming an extremely long way in the world of fashion. With upcoming campaigns for Forever 21, Uniqlo and Seven for all Mankind this season, she's definitely here to stay.

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

5 comments :

  1. Oh my, her hair! Also, p'trique! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you reckon she'd mind if I stole her hair?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so beautiful girl!!!!!we like her beauty:))))))))

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahah, I LOVE THE VIDEO. p'trique is so funny.

    ReplyDelete