Pages

30.4.12

Witchy







Skirt: Topshop
Top: Urban Outfitters
Bag: eBay
Denim shirt: thrifted
Badges: thrifted and Afflecks
Patch: The Beatles museum
Watch: thrifted
Rings: Topshop
Creepers: eBay

Over the weekend I trekked into Manchester with two friends in the midst of a tempest, all in the name of shopping. I am beginning to seriously consider seeing a therapist for my shopaholic-like tenancies. Perhaps I should start introducing myself to people with, "Hi, I'm Sarah, and I have a compulsive shopping addiction." 

We came across this rather impressive looking wall filled with graffiti of iconic photographs of Twiggy and Audrey Hepburn; isn't it just the epitome of awesomeness?! As you might be able to guess from these photos, I wanted to channel my inner angsty teen, complete with varies badges, lashings of velvet, and I multitude of skulls. Oh, and you might have already spotted my creepers making their début- I cannot stress enough how much I love them!   

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you will probably know by now that I am utterly and completely head-over-heels in love with velvet. I usually wont travel far without one of my trusty velvet skirts or my velvet dolly shoes in tow. In fact, you're more or less guaranteed to see my adorned in the fabric. I adore the entire aesthetic of it; and how it requires so little effort yet still looks incredibly fabulous and always exudes such a grungy vibe. Maybe velvet is another thing that I should check into a rehabilitation clinic for. That being said, if I went to rehab for every single one of my obsessions (and no, I am not implying that I am addicted to drugs or alcohol. When I said obsessions, I was thinking more along the lines of Alex Turner or "Clueless"), then I'd probably spend my entire life confined to a small white room with padded walls. I seem to be attaining an ever-growing list of obsessions; but I wont bore you all by listing every single one of them. 

I hope you're all having a lovely day, despite that fact that it's Monday (boo).

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

35 comments :

  1. These photos are great - I love your skull top! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top and bag :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your bag!
    Trolling ebay right now looking for something similar :-)
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't love velvet? I'm obsessed too. And your hair looks AMAZING in that last photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, very witchy indeed! The long skirt and the lipstick are my faves.

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh perfection! Seriously you just put all of my favorite things together into one amazing outfit! I love well everything!!!

    Kelsey

    www.whentowear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love love that skirt girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like you lip color! Cute on you!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smokin look. love it! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude! Love your look, and that hair is killer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bag! it's like the alxander McQueen's!!
    un kiss
    Rocío
    http://elclosetderocio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This skirt looks gorgeous on you plus I love that bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow I like your lip color :) you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty photos!!!
    Have a nice weekend!
    xoxo

    http://cappucinofrio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful :D
    http://s0meonelikeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the outfit, I have the same bag from ebay and it is currently my 'go-to' bag and I'm obsessed with creepers :-) That wall looks really cool too. I'm actually so happy that I stumbled across your blog - it's ah-mazing. I would really appreciate it if you checked out mine: bitter-disposition.blogspot.co.uk
    chloe xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like these photos!!
    Great post ^^
    Your blog is so cute. Loved it!

    xxx
    kissmequick

    ReplyDelete
  19. once again thanks for ur kind comment &
    i love ur "witchy-ness" concept here xx
    http://romanticallysombre.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. i just loveee ur skirt and ur bag :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow you look awesome !
    Your hair is amazing ; o
    Love your shoes and style !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your style! Especially love the velvet skirt.

    Great blog by the way, you now have a new dedicated follower :).
    Would love if you could check out my blog sometime and maybe follow back :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow i love this skirt! your style is rad. your hair is beautiful!
    thanks for your lovely comment :)

    calurvillade.blogspot.com
    Paolina

    ReplyDelete