Pages

19.5.12

Update

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in almost two weeks. No, this is not down to my laziness, but it is due to the stacks of work and preparation that I've been doing for my upcoming exams. Unfortunately, I'm struggling to juggle revision and blogging, so I'll be taking a break from doing outfit posts up until my exams are over. I hope you'll all be understanding- I'll definitely make it up to you all with an abundance of posts once I'm able to relax again. I'm certain that I'll miss blogging immensely!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend; and if you have any exams coming up then I wish you the best of luck!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

10 comments :

  1. Good luck with your exams! Looking forward to seeing your posts after exams! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams. Im looking forward to your future posts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!
    un kiss
    Rocío
    http://elclosetderocio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment lovely (sorry it's taken me ridiculously long to reply) but you're so sweet it honestly made my day! I've been overwhelmed with coursework lately so know how hard it is to balance blogging. Good luck with your exams aaand looking forward to your next post ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!!

    http://thefashionexplorer.blogspot.com.es/

    Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh gutted I have only just found your blog and I really am completely in love with it. Love your hair and you have such a quirky style! We'll still be here when you get back, can't wait to see more posts and good luck with your work!

    Gemma x

    https://www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool creepers! Im having a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out.

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck with your exam !!!!!!!!!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete