Pages

24.6.12

I've returned!





Dress: Topshop
Jacket: vintage
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Creepers: Ebay
Earrings: Topshop
Rings: Topshop and Spanish markets

At long last I have finally emerged from the fiery pits of hell, most commonly known as exams. I cannot put into words how pleased I am to be back- I had been suffering from withdrawal symptoms! It seems like an absolute age since I last posted! I have a multitude of ideas for upcoming posts and features, so I can't wait to share them all with you.

Since purchasing this dress from Topshop a few months ago I've been inseparable from it. Midi dresses are ideal for summer, as they are relatively lightweight and extremely versatile, and can be effortlessly dressed up or down. Whilst they aren't as revealing as a bodycon dress, they still expose a subtle flash of skin at the ankles and shoulders for a feminine touch; meaning that they are perfect if you're not prepared to bare all. I particularly love the leopard print of this one and the grungy vibe that it exudes, especially when paired with this oversized acid wash denim jacket.

Speaking of prints, I'm completely head over heels in love with these tie dye socks. Personally I'm not much of a colour person; however I've found that they're ideal for adding an unexpected pop of colour to liven up any outfit. Plus, it's an added bonus that tie dye prints are bang on trend this summer.

Some of you may have noticed my new blog header. I fancied a bit of an update from my previous one, as I didn't feel it reflected my personality or style- I'd love to hear what you think about it in the comments below. Finally, I have thinking of doing a Q&A post, so if you have any niggling questions then feel free to leave them below, and I'll try to answer as many as possible in an upcoming post. I thought it'd be the perfect way for both my old and new followers to get to know me a little bit better, considering I haven't yet told you much about myself and I may be a bit of an enigma to some of you.

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

37 comments :

  1. I like your new header, it's cool & I like the galaxy print. I'm still looking for the print, but it seems to be banned in Holland or anything. More reasons to try finding it deep down somewhere.
    Your dress is awesome by the way.

    Please drop by,
    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! love the jacket x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygodohmygodohmygodyoulooksoperfect. Leopard print AAAND tie-dye? jeeeez i'm dying it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect outfit! I love the jacket and socks in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing!

    I was going to say I loved the dress, and list the reasons, but you pretty much covered it yourself. I love those items of clothing that are just so perfect you want to wear them constantly and never wash them- because that's being parted for too long. Okay, you never quite said that... But you know what I mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm in love with your hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done for getting through your exams, I was so glad when mine were done. Great outfit, really like your shoes :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are literally so cuteee :) REally liking the little ankle socks, they remind me of primary school in a good way:D

    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the leopard with the denim-- classic! You look great! I'm loving your whole blog-- definitely following! I would love if you'd take a look at mine and lemme know what you think, follow back if the spirit moves you!

    xoxo
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this outfit, the leopard print dress is great as is the jacket x

    ReplyDelete
  11. <3 Fantástica.
    El vestido es hermoso.
    Saludos desde México.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit and a lovely blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the length of that dress!
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  14. tie dye and leopard print - peeeeeeerfect!!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! We love, love the way you layered this look!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your jean jacket & your socks!
    And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love everything in this outfit! that jacket's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a sweet thrifty outfit!!! love your style girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! love your outfit :)
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    Ohit'sJuno▲

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love those tie-dye socks! So cute and I love the colours <3
    I'm following you now, thank you for commenting on my blog :)

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that dress!! :)) Perfect! Where is it from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE this dress! I'm so obsessed with leopard print. Yay for finishing your exams, you must be so relieved! X


    http://just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your sense of style is phenomenal! I cant wait to see future posts.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just fell in love with your blog & style ! To describe you I would use F.S. Fitzgerald's words: "o russet witch!" ;)

    see you xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. you are cute! :) i love your style!

    http://rhapsodyinme-aino.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi lovely
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment it really made my day !
    love your style am now following you as well :)
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  27. So grungy, and pretty, love it!
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Glaad you've returned
    Lovely post
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh thank you so much!
    your comment really put a smile upon my face!

    ReplyDelete