Pages

28.7.12

Bloggers of The Month: July





Hello lovelies! I thought I'd start this monthly feature on my blog in order to inform you about some of my favourite bloggers who I believe deserve more recognition. I hope you like my recommendations as much as I do!

















I cannot amply express my adoration for Emi's sense of style or blog in terms of words. She has nailed the layering look down to a t; and I can't get enough of her eclectic and unique sense of style. Fashionwhit is definitely my current favourite blog- I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't done so already! 



















Chelsea is a lovely girl with an equally lovely sense of style. I usually check her blog regularly for her daily posts; and the pieces in her jewellery shop, Little Teacup, are to die for. She definitely knows how to style a pair of oversized sunglasses or creepers! 




I originally found out about Leanne through her YouTube videos a few months ago, and I was instantly hooked. Since then I've discovered her blog, which is brilliant for features on beauty as well as personal style updates. I'd describe her style as a mixture of grunge, retro and old school Hollywood glamour- she's definitely one to watch!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo 

21 comments :

  1. I love Chelsea Jade and will definitely be checking out the other two blogs, thanks for sharing your faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post.
    Http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love what Leanne from Thunder and Threads is wearing! Off to check out these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thanks so much, sweetheart ♥ it's so nice to read something like that.
    take care,
    k

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fashionwhit too. Will check out the others great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all these blogs! Chelsea is a babe <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your lovely coment *-*
    you have a nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thunder and Threads looks really amazing :) I am always in love with retro glam.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post
    i look forward to checking them out

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already follow Chelsea but definitely going to check out the other two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awh thankyou very much lovely!! I'm off to check out the others :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog! And thank you for these awesome recommendations :)
    xx
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome pics
    love your blog and following you now love if you follow me back
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Thanks so much for your comment! I really like your blog too! I recommend you a blog called Comonroe, you are going to love her style =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the Fashionwhit! love your selections <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these bloggers! I already knew about fashion wit it but these other too I really like! And Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog! I had actually seen you before through vintage virgin and tumblr...I think you asked her a question to check you out and I checked too lol...Sorry creepy I know...but I love your vintage style too!

    Nico and Bri
    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am following you now too by the way! Would love if we could follow each other!

    Nico and Bri
    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete