Pages

26.7.12

Jellybean Brain







Mesh tee: thrifted
Tank top: Afflecks Palace
Shorts: thrifted
Flannel shirt: Primark
Boots: thrifted
Jewellery: Topshop
Backpack: Topshop


I recently spotted this tank top whilst out shopping in Manchester, and, overwhelmed by its awesomeness felt compelled to purchase it. I adore one of a kind pieces like this; especially when they're handmade and customised with witty phrases and images. I thought it'd make a brilliant combination to pair it with this thrifted mesh top, especially considering I have quite an adoration for the layering trend. I find it interesting how a single piece can change the entire aesthetic of an outfit, simply through layering in order to create an entirely separate effect and transform the look. I also particularly like the combination of spikes and studs from the shorts and backpack, and the edgy vibe they exude. In addition to my bindi, this outfit reminds makes me think of Gwen Stefani meets Avril Lavine- an amalgamation I never expected to make. Speaking of things I like, I really these unique boots which I bought from a local charity shop. They're like Doc Martens-cum-bowling shoes, which turn out to be a much more appealing union than you'd initially predict.

Oh, and I hope you enjoyed the collaboration with my cat for this post- she's such a poser! 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

24 comments :

  1. ahh I love how you've layered your mesh tee, great look



    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's a very cool outfit! I like it, a little bit crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the addition of Friend! But surely she's too chubby to be modelling alongside you! You look amazing! Kiss kiss, Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute top! I love the colour of your shorts as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mesh tee is a nice combination with your cute top, and your shoes are amazing, I love the little dream catcher illustration on the toes so much! Feeling very jealous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit! loving the bindi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those boots, very unique. Also your hair colour is really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are actually amazing! I want some. You look gorgeous :)xxx

    http://asdeepandasblack.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That tee shirt is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. you always make me smile! love the outfit and love the collaboration! xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. funny shirt, love the shoes-colours are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhhw that kitty is getting the massage of his life! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those boots, they are the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. woooow your hair is perfect!! I really love th color *_*
    Your boots are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those boots are absolutely amazing!

    Lots of love from

    laura-sylv.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this outfit! thanks for commenting on my blog, im deffo going to follow you i love what you do with your blog :) plus can i have your hair please?

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. those boots!!!! dang... amazing find. you're adorable, love your style and your bangs, too : )))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those boots <3
    Your such a little cutie. Are you from Manchester?
    xx

    Stephanie
    http://stephaniejw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have such an angelic look, you look lovely wearing anything! x

    ReplyDelete