Pages

3.7.12

Tavi Gevinson by Petra Collins for Oyster Magazine












I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I've had an enormous girl crush on Tavi Gevinson since the moment I first discovered her blog a few years back. As a matter of fact, it was Tavi who first inspired me to begin writing my own blog as a platform to share my interests and general ramblings. You exactly can't blame me, can you? Being just one year older than myself, she has already achieved more during the past few years than I have in my entire lifetime. As I'm sure you are all aware, the success of her blog, The Style Rookie, rapidly lead to the birth of Rookie Mag: an online magazine for teenage girls which is read religiously by many across the globe, including myself. Not only does she have impeccable taste, but she is also an extremely inspiring intellectual role model for all young girls (plus, she's a feminist- which instantly makes her a gazillion times more girl crush worthy). Naturally, it's no wonder that I constantly find myself in awe at everything she does; and as usual, this hypothesis can be applied with her shoot in collaboration with Petra Collins and Oyster Magazine. I mean, could she be any more perfect?!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

14 comments :

  1. I completely agree with everything you said. Tavi is amazing, I wish I had achieved as much as her.
    XOXO
    Sasha
    http://bubblingupinblue.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOD you don't even KNOW how giant of a girl crush I have on her. These photos are basically PRRFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, to achieved what she has as such a young age through her blog is very inspirational, she's amaze!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so adorable!

    great blog too, by the way. definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my brand new giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's amaznig, I love her too
    Thanks for your sweet comment X

    CULTstyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. very very cool...love the retro feel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Yours is pretty great too!
    Tavi makes me sick with how little I have accomplished in my life but I still want to be her. Love the fourth photo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. really great photoshoot!! This girl is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete