Romwe leggings, Topshop buckled Chelsea boots, Miss Selfridge skater skirt, Asos boots, Asos Barbie jumper, Topshop necklace, Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes.
Considering I had a bit of time to kill, I thought I'd share with you this compilation of various pieces that I've been eyeing up for the past few weeks.
1) How incredibly amazing are the leggings? I mean, who in their right mind wouldn't want 'The Kiss' emblazoned across their legs?!
2) A good pair of sturdy boots are a must-have for me during the chillier months of Autumn and Winter. I've been lusting after a few, but these three are by far my uttermost favourite.
3) I've wanted a simple black skater skirt for absolutely ages, and this one from Miss Selfridge is ideal. Costing a minuscule £14, it's definitely a wardrobe essential that wont hurt your wallet.
4) This Asos Barbie jumper may be a little controversial and divide opinion, however the child within me fell head over heels in love with it- just looking at it makes me nostalgic for my childhood.
5) Finally, this Topshop necklace doesn't really require much of an explanation as to why I adore it. It's very Madonna-esque circa 1985.
Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo