Pages

27.8.12

A/W 2012 Wishlist

A/W 2012 Wishlist

Romwe leggings, Topshop buckled Chelsea boots, Miss Selfridge skater skirt, Asos boots, Asos Barbie jumper, Topshop necklace, Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes.

Considering I had a bit of time to kill, I thought I'd share with you this compilation of various pieces that I've been eyeing up for the past few weeks.

1) How incredibly amazing are the leggings? I mean, who in their right mind wouldn't want 'The Kiss' emblazoned across their legs?!
2) A good pair of sturdy boots are a must-have for me during the chillier months of Autumn and Winter. I've been lusting after a few, but these three are by far my uttermost favourite.
3) I've wanted a simple black skater skirt for absolutely ages, and this one from Miss Selfridge is ideal. Costing a minuscule £14, it's definitely a wardrobe essential that wont hurt your wallet.
4) This Asos Barbie jumper may be a little controversial and divide opinion, however the child within me fell head over heels in love with it- just looking at it makes me nostalgic for my childhood.
5) Finally, this Topshop necklace doesn't really require much of an explanation as to why I adore it. It's very Madonna-esque circa 1985.

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

9 comments :

  1. Those BOOTS and that SWEATER...jeeeez I love them. WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leggings are amazing!

    Floraldisastersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooohhh the leggings are stunning... I definatley NEED them in my life!

    Project Rattlebag xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this wishlist!
    Especially the Romwe leggings and Barbie jumper! :)

    I'm currently holding a giveaway to win make up, nail wraps and jewellery if you're interested!
    Floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh I do like the studded boots, the necklace and OBVIOUSLY that wonderful Barbie jumper !

    Thanks for your sweet comment :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all of these! just discovered yor blog - now following you on GFC

    lotta love hanna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The JC's and the jumper and indescribably perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been lusting after the Barbie jumper too, so pleased i'm not alone! x

    ReplyDelete