Pages

3.8.12

Bone To Be Bad (featuring Miss Iffa)






Leaving our mark in Oklahoma café on one of the various notepads intended for customers to scribble and doodle in.

I wear:
Top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Jacket: H&M
Creepers: Ebay

Iffa wears:
Top: vintage
Jacket: Oh Hell at Afflecks Palace
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Topshop

I am thrilled to have the pleasure of introducing my best friends, Iffa (of Miss Iffa) and Anna (of Now You've Met The London Boys) to you all. We recently spent the day together in Manchester for a spot of vintage shopping; a hearty lunch in Oklahoma café in the Northern Quarter (I highly recommend you pop in for a slice of cake and a browse through their selection of gifts and goodies); and some all round good conversation. Iffa and I decided to collaborate on an outfit post, whilst Anna (who makes an appearance in one of the photos- can you spot her?) was kind enough to snap the photos for us- I'm afraid you'll have to excuse my rain-sodden frizzy hair and ridiculous facial expressions! We thought that this creepy mansion house (rumoured to be haunted) was the perfect location for us to shoot the photos for this post; albeit, I must admit we were a little frightened!

I purchased this skirt recently in the Urban Outfitters sale, although, there was a slight twist. To my great pleasure they had a 'buy one get one free' offer on all sale items- score! Anna and I both fell in love with the skirt and its geometric print, so we decided to buy two and divide the price between us- double score! It was a win-win situation! I paired it with this awesome tank top with the play on words "Bone To Be Bad" emblazoned across the front of it- a current favourite and go-to piece in my wardrobe.

I hope you enjoyed this collaboration- I hope to do many more like this one in the near future! Don't forget to check out Iffa and Anna's blogs too! Unfortunately Anna rarely posts nowadays, however I've been pining for her to dabble in the blogosphere more frequently- hopefully if you leave her a comment it'll persuade her to take heed of my wish.

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

7 comments :

  1. You look awesome I love your smile in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great. Love the close-up of all three of you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! you have perfect hair omg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy one get one free at Urban Outfitters?! Incredible. Shame their sale seems to never have the right sizes.
    Also love the long layering and maxi skirts thats going on here
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome outfits!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete