Pages

20.8.12

Cornwall #1









Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Matalan
Flannel shirt: Primark
Shoes: JuJu x Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Ebay
Rings: Topshop
Bracelet: Cornish markets

I'm currently staying the week in Cornwall, and I wanted to squeeze in a post or two before going home. Despite having a relatively rainy and overcast arrival, the weather has since been beautiful, which is extremely rare considering I'm in England! Today we went out to Roskilly's Dairy for lunch, where I had a toasted tuna mayonnaise and sweetcorn ciabatta and tropical smoothie- delicious! Of course, any visit to Roskilly's is incomplete without consuming one of their delicious homemade ice creams, all of which are made on the premises. Being as indecisive as I am, I couldn't possibly have one flavour, so I tried out their caramel ice cream as well as the blackcurrant cheesecake flavour. After a large lunch we went on a brief walk and had a lovely time feeding various farm animals. I'm now trying (and failing miserably) to persuade my parents to let me own a pet chicken!

Tomorrow we'll be hiring bikes and spending the day on a local bike trail, which should be fun as long as the weather stays as it has been. Hopefully I'll be able to fit in another post before I leave!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

13 comments :

  1. Love your hair ths length! Gorgeous outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the your top, glasses and jellies!
    Mmm tuna is so yummy!
    And I love the pig haha :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit! the top is so cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shirt and shoes are amazing! Love the sunglasses too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just been looking through your blog, love your style and your hair is amazing :o
    hellochloerose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cornwall is my favourite place in the UK, I got camping down there almost every year, I love it so much. I haven't been yet this year cuz of the crappy weather. You are making me wanna go! Love the outfit by the way.

    http://lovehatenostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaaah! That caramel and cheesecake ice-cream sounds so delicious! It made me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely hair X
    http://romanticallysombre.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stylish. i love ur shoes, btw :)

    xx

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the top! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. How much do I love your sandals! I'm your newest follower, your style is amazing :)
    I used to own chickens aha I loved them :') xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. UGH. Everything about your blog is perfect. I cannot even express how much I love this.

    ReplyDelete