Pages

11.8.12

Dark Side Of The Moon










I wear:
Cropped tee: vintage
Skirt: vintage
Creepers: Koi Couture
Sunglasses: Ebay
Headband: Topshop
Watch: vintage
Rings: Topshop and Spanish markets

Iffa wears: 
Top: vintage
Mesh sweater: Topshop
Skirt: Zara
Bowler hat: fancy dress shop
Watch: Rolex
Creepers: Koi Couture

Earlier this week I met up with Iffa and Anna again in order to do what we do best: visit cafes and bake cakes. We payed a lunchtime visit to a local ice-cream parlour, Scoops; where I devoured nachos with melted cheese before gorging on fruit salad flavour ice-cream- deeelicious! We then headed back to Iffa's house for a quick baking session, where we made the most glittery brownies I've ever consumed in my entire life!

I recently purchased this headband adorned with flowers and spiked studs from the Topshop sale for a mere £2.50; and as you all now, I'm a sucker for a good bargain! It reminds me of something that Lana Del Rey or Tavi Gevinson would sport, which is perfect considering they're both enormous style icons of mine. My round sunglasses were also a relatively thrifty purchase, as I bought them from Ebay for just £4. Since then they've become an obsession of mine- they're ideal for simply throwing on in order to spruce up an outfit or give it an instant retro vibe. Speaking of obsessions, I absolutely adore Iffa's maxi skirt! Iffa is a bit of a self-confessed maxi skirt junkie, and I don't blame her! I love the khaki colour of this one from Zara, and how Iffa layered it with a skirt and mesh sweater. The bowler hat makes the perfect finishing touch to the ensemble. 

If you follow me on Twitter (click here), you'll be aware of the fact that on Thursday I finally went for the plunge and gave my hair the chop, cutting off a huge twelve inches. The change is still growing on me (no pun intended), especially considering the fact that the last time I had short hair was at the age of about six. I can't wait to show you all in my next post and to hear your opinions of it- go easy on me if you despise it!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

33 comments :

  1. Great outfits. And those brownies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog :)

    And i really like your floral headband!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your t-shirt, i love this band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those brownies look delicious! And your outfits are beautiful.
    YAY PINK FLOYD!
    Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely girls and brownies looks SO yummy!! Thank you for commenting my blog sweetie and i follow your pretty blog back!:)

    x Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear!
    Thanks for following. Just tell mer where you follow me and I´ll follow you back there.
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You both look lovely, I have that headband too and I love it! And I've had my eye on Iffa's skirt for a while so I might have to take the plunge and just buy it now, because it looks awesome on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god, those brownies look so good! both outfits are so lovely too

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both have super awesome outfits and yum to that cake! xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is dope!Thank you for letting me know about it, and thank you for comment and all.
    I'm following you now grrrl:)
    oh, yes, and I adore your skirtttt!

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your fucking style MARRY ME. I love Pink Floyd and Dark Side of The Moon is like jskjdkjwedijweoj. Great outfits and photos, of course I follow you.
    A hug from Spain, Gloria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for your sweet comment!! i followed you back, your style is so unique! i don't think i would have the guts to sport the flowered headbands even though i like them :D i can't wait to see your haircut, very curious!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi sweetie! love your crop tee so much!<3
    anyway visit and follow mine, i'll follow you back;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're so lucky to have friends that are into fashion and enjoy the same aesthetic style! I love your posts featuring friends, as well as your outfits (as always).

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That headband is so Tavi! I love the skirt, it's bang on trend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Awesome shirt & those brownies look
    delicious!

    Have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you dear for your comments on my blog ..
    I follow you .. I also love vintage clothing ..
    you have good taste and an interesting blog
    хх

    ReplyDelete
  19. Get out!! A Pink Floyd t-shirt *.* Im a massive Pink Floyd fan, like die hard. That t-shirt is awesome. And the comment you left on my blog was amazing. Thank you so much, it makes me so happy to know that there's people out there who like what I do.
    Oh and I am now following you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh wow guys you look adorable <3 it seems like you had great time :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a cute post and you have such lovely hair!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. You both look gorgeous! I love your skirt and the glasses look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  23. i need that tartan skirt!! great post love! i have a new post up if you'd like to take a look, thanks.

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice shoots...and both looks are great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. these pics are so cute! Love them!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    would you like to follow each other? Please let me know xx

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow you girls ROCK!! The both of you! Really great, great style! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit :)

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your skirt is so cool! I love it with those shoes too.

    thoughtsfromanotherkook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love love love your skirt. Amaaazing. All of your outfits are so perfectly vintage! x

    http://jadesvintagegems.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete