Pages

16.8.12

Nebula




Shirt: vintage
Leggings: Primark
Shoes: JuJu x Urban Outfitters
Headband: Topshop
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Watch: vintage
Rings: Topshop and Spanish markets

Firstly, please excuse my squinting eyes in these photos as I was being blinded by the sun. I bought these leggings recently for just £6 from Primark, and I absolutely adore them! They're the perfect dupe to the Black Milk galaxy print leggings, but they only cost a fraction of the price. I had been lusting after a pair for an eternity, however I couldn't justify spending such an extortionate amount of money on them, so I decided to opt for this cheaper alternative. 

Unfortunately this post will be relatively brief, as tomorrow I'm going down to Cornwall for a week and I've yet to complete my packing. The cottage we're staying at apparently has wifi, so hopefully I'll be able to keep you all updated! 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

11 comments :

  1. Love your outfit!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. jelly shoes are so cute! :D

    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower head band! You look so pretty!

    www.jennafifi.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, love the leggings :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I love purple and yellow together! Boom! And jelly shoes! Love!

    http://lovehatenostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look, your leggings are awesome <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! nice blog :) follow each other?

    http://areyougonnabemygirl.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pants are freaking awesome. i love this look<3


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. forget the outfit I just love your hair lol, I love the colour!!
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete