Pages

23.8.12

Ouija







Top: Oh Hell
Jeans: vintage
Jacket: Cornwall
Shoes: Topshop
Suglasses: Ebay
Headband: Topshop
Necklace: Forever 21

After lusting after a camo jacket for ages, I came across this beauty for the bargain price of £5. Of course, my reaction was as it usually as it is when I stumble upon a thrifty must-have, and I instantaneously purchased it. I plan to customise it with studs and iron-on patches, so watch this space if you wish to see the finishing product! I think that this outfit has rapidly become one of my favourites, despite the fact that these jeans couldn't be more unflattering. I love the retro vibe that they exude, as well as their incredible versatility.

Today was my last day in Cornwall, and I'll have to endure a seven hour drive back home at ridiculous o'clock in the morning- not my idea of fun! Unfortunately this post is relatively rushed (as my previous few have been- apologies), as I must dash to finish of the remainder of my packing. I hope you're all having a lovely final fortnight of your summer holidays!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

16 comments :

  1. £5! sooo good espcecially considering how mucht they're going for at the moment
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole outfit looks great, especially love the flower head band and your t-shirt!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace so much x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! I totally love your style. and thank you for your comment on my blog! You are too sweet :) bahah I read the future cat lady thing on your description and was like...must..follow. :D

    -Jenn
    asmallbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this outfit! I can't believe that jacket was only a fiver :D
    Thanks for the comment on my blog btw, really appreciate it :) xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right - the jeans do give off a retro vibe, but in the best way possible :) You pull them off so well!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you very much for your lovely comment! your style is amazing too! thanks for following. I follow you now of course. We read! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cool are you?! rocking those jeans ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! I love the camo jacket (£5!! What a bargain?!!) and the headband :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOD you look so damn cool. WHAT EVEN. Your flowers are perfect and your jacket is perfect and your shirt is perfect and everything is just so perfect. Aaahghghg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so so cool! love everything, it totally fits together and suits you so well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for such a lovely comment and for visiting my blog! So pleased you did actually, as yours is a real treat :)

    Love your outfit, your vintage jeans and camo jacket are so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool outfit
    x

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete