Pages

2.9.12

Bloggers of The Month: August



This pastel-clad beauty runs one of my favourite blogs and has an extremely enviable wardrobe, which I constantly find myself in awe of. She puts so much effort into her posts, yet somehow effortlessly manages to resemble an ethereal goddess-like mermaid (an aesthetic which I adore, in case you were wondering.) In addition to this, Charlotte is extremely talented and has her own shop, which I urge you to take a peek at. Oh, and did I mention that she adores Meadham Kirchhoff and Caitlin Moran? These factors instantaneously earn her more points in my book. 



Evie's blog doesn't really require much of an explanation as to why I love it, as I'm sure you will to! Her sense of style is very eclectic and diverse, ranging from retro-chic to grungy punk. Evie definitely deserves much more recognition for her impeccable blog and sense of style, so I highly recommend that you follow her. I guarantee that you wont be disappointed!



If, like me, you're into thrifting and bargain hunting when it comes to clothes, then you'll fall head-over-heels in love with Laila's wonderful blog. Looking at it will give you a blast from the past, as her sense of style is very vintage-inspired- just one of the reasons why I love her blog so avidly. Feel free to take a look for yourself!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

14 comments :

  1. This made my day, thank you you lovely lady! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah you lovely, thank you! i'll check out the other girls' blogs now. ps i am also a caitlin moran fan!

    Laila x
    thekittenswhiskers

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely post :D

    Look evie's style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting styles :) I like it!

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post, I love all three of these girls :D

    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love this post, gonna check out those ladies now :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these types of posts, get to find amazing bloggers I may not have found otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh what a great set of blogs I will definatley check them out xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah this is cool, they all have such unique styles. I will definitely check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for that post! 3 amazing girls with an charming and vintage style...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cool & amazing to read, thank you Sarah! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete