Pages

22.9.12

Fashionably Tardy












Top: Urban Outfitters
Pleather leggings: H&M
Jacket: vintage
Earrings: Topshop
Watch: Swatch 
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Tardy

After seeing Jen from clothesencounters sporting the Jeffrey Campbell Tardys on numerous occasions, I instantly fell in love and found myself lusting after a pair. As I perused the Office website in search of these beauties, I stumbled upon them in the sale for £60, just half the price of the original £120. Subsequent to sitting at my computer screen with an astounded expression plastered across my face, I hastily added them to my basket and proceeded to the checkout. I simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to purchase such a gorgeous pair of shoes at such a rarely discounted price. I'm roughly around 5"7, so I was slightly wary about wearing them at first, as they take my up to 6" when I've got them on. Regardless, I took them for a test run today, and despite being a bit of a heel-a-phobe, I found them surprisingly easy to walk in. However, they did start to become a little uncomfortable as the day proceeded, but I'm sure that's just due to the fact that they still need breaking in. I absolutely adore the dark brick-red colour of them, as it means that they subtly add a pop of colour to my outfits, which is a bonus considering I'm regularly clad in lashings of black. Looking at them now, they look like a combination of Doc Martens and ice skates with a Western edge- an amalgamation which is unexpectedly pleasing to the eye.   

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

35 comments :

  1. I love absolutely every part of this outfit, incredible!
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I'm so jealous of your lovely shoes! I just checked the website and they're sold out, and thus I am heartbroken. But they look wonderful on you!

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such an amazing style! Those shoes are beautiful =]

    Nina xx
    shesbrighterthanthesun.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so jealous! A pair of tardys have been on the top of my wishlist for ages. The red ones look totally awesome with the camo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOAHWOAHWOAH you are rockin' those tardys. what the hell. they look SO COOL with your jacket and your awesomeness and your super cool leggings. woooaaaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh you are gorgeous...love the colour of those sheos too!!!

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/

    @BlaiseDyer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post.Will you let me know when you publish new one? I can't wait to see it. :)


    If you have time,come visit my blog THIS IS MY BLOG - Shipped From Venus
    and you can LIKE it on FACEBOOK if you want
    THIS IS MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE -Shipped From Venus

    ReplyDelete
  8. these shoes are incredibly beautiful! i fell in love with them!

    xx
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes, that watch - I love it all. You look great.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah i love this look girl. its really really perfffect.<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh! I wanted these tardys so badly and I was literally checking office everyday, but they didn't stock them in size 3s... :(

    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look incredible, and cant believe you got them for £60! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. massively fierce red shoes and a fab way to work the grungy/cameo look. I really like your hair, btw

    ♕ MlleWanderlust ♕

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been looking forward to seeing you blog these! Gorgeous, I really want a pair :) Great outfit xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! Love the Tardys. Jeffrey Campbell has such awesome shoes.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow this outfit is amzing! your so stylish!
    x


    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love tardys! bestest shoes I have in my closet. ;D

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhhh sarah yet more lovely photos and AMAZING shoes! Id kill to look like you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look amazing,super beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh those shoes are simply gorgeous ! Love it paired with those leggings ! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome style! I need those shoes! Your blog is amazing, I love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love ur style!!so freakin chic:)adore evrythng ur wearing :)
    love,
    www.chicqua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this outfit, and those shoes are incredible! xo

    myfriendirma

    ReplyDelete
  24. My camo jacket is very similar to this one! I love the shoes and trousers, so cute!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog, follow for follow? www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww thanks :) you look so amazing! I love your blog so I'll follow you! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those JC's are awesome. Loooove! Cute faux leather's too, I need a pair!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. amazing outfit you look so awesomely cool ;) and im sure the rocking new shoes are helping! I love jeffrey campbells no matter what heels they are comfy! Even those big chunky boots. Im glad you found a pair in the sale!
    Ebay can be good for his shoes aswell

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so nice :)
    love those JC tardys

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have these same Tardy's. I always seem to tie them too tight and cut circulation off to my little feets. I love them none-the-less.

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow i love your style and your blog!!i've been wanting a pair of those tardys for the longest!!!i can't find them!!LOL

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete