Pages

14.9.12

Koi Couture AW12 Preview

As a Koi Couture blogger, they have kindly allowed me to share this preview of their amazing Autumn/Winter collection with you all. As always, their shoes are perfectly in keeping with the latest trends, and they have a mixture of both statement and staple shoes available. Feel free to check out and 'like' their Facebook page here



Firstly, I love the minimalism and simplicity of these sandal wedges. The nude colour would make them extremely versatile and effortless to style, yet the pink detailing adds a little extra 'je ne sais quoi' that you wouldn't receive with an ordinary pair of plain wedges. The buckled strap would provide you with extra support and stability for additional comfort, making them ideal for long-term wear. For the transition into the cooler months, these shoes would look gorgeous paired with a pair of adorable socks- Topshop's infamous frilled ankle socks would be ideal!


I'm a sucker for anything studded, so as soon as I laid eyes on these beauties I instantly fell in love. I think they'd be perfect if you're looking to channel the 90's revival trend with a modern-luxe twist. The studs will add a hint of edginess to any outfit, which is fantastic if you want to keep it relatively toned-down. In my eyes, these shoes are a must-have for any shoe lover!

These laser-cut black wedges are an ideal alternative to a pair of generic unadorned wedges, and they're perfectly in accordance with this season's Gothic trend, which I must admit is proving to be one of my favourites. These wedges would look gorgeous in conjunction with any colour palette, but personally I think they'd look lovely with this basic black dress, a biker-esque leather jacker and a multitude of gold spiked jewellery.

Last but not least are these absolutely stunning American flag print heeled boots, which have to be my favourite pair of shoes out of this entire post. The style of them is very similar to the Jeffrey Campbell Lita, which I've eagerly been eyeing up for a while. If, like me, you're hankering after a pair but can't justify the price tag, then these would be a wonderful inexpensive alternative. Considering they're quite a statement piece, I'd probably keep the rest of my outfit relatively subdued and casual. I think they'd look divine with this retro-style dress or a simple skater skirt.

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

9 comments :

  1. LOVE those black wedge boots! beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh those first pair are gorgeous! Loving the studs on the others too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Koi shoes. And the second pair are beautiful. Loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the american ones!!

    www.princessofcalifornia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the laser-cut black wedges! (:

    Remia xx

    http://stylesunday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes are stunning, love them all, great preview! :)

    Btw, just read your 20 facts about me, and haha you remind me a lot of myself! Followed your blog. :)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahmagad. american flag shoes. i need. ahhh.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the lazer cut pair!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back!

    ReplyDelete