Pages

8.9.12

Serpant






Top: Urban Outfitters
Bandeau: Primark
Skirt: Miss Selfridge
Jacket: thrifted
Creepers: Koi Couture
Necklace: Forever 21

You may recognise this skirt from my recent 'Autumn/Winter Wishlist' post. I decided to treat myself and purchase it; and I can well and truly say that I have no regrets! I literally haven't taken it off (except to sleep, of course), so I apologise in advance if it begins to repeatedly crop up in my future outfit posts, causing your eyes to burn from the lack of variation. I love how it's so flattering yet simplistic, thus making it incredibly easy to style. If you don't yet own a black skater skirt, then I highly suggest that you go out and buy one ASAP. (Oh, and an added bonus is that it fits into the category of what I'd call a 'swishy' skirt. If you're oblivious as to what I'm blithering on about, you may want to avert your eyes to this post. I shall insert yet another 'swishy song' at the bottom of the post, just for the amusement of those of you that already own one of these fabulous skirts. I should really compile a playlist of these songs that I've managed to subconsciously accumulate- I shall call it "songs in which to swish".)

I wasn't too keen on this summer's neon trend, however surprisingly I'm rather a fan of the pop of neon green on the collar of this tank top. I love the uniqueness of the cut of it and the low-scooped sides; although, it's a pity I probably wont be able to transition this piece into the cooler upcoming months. I suppose I shall have to  get as much wear out of it as possible throughout the next few weeks. 

Unfortunately school has now officially recommenced, and summer has officially concluded. As you may have deduced from my longer-than-usual absence, this means that I'll sadly be unable to post as frequently as I have been (mostly as a result of having to compulsorily sport an unspeakably hideous school uniform for five days a week). On a more positive note, I wanted to welcome some of my new followers to my blog- fingers crossed you'll enjoy it! Presumably the majority of you were directed here via Fashion Rocks My Socks,  so thank you immense quantities Rhiannon for featuring me on your utterly brilliant blog! 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

29 comments :

  1. You look truly incredible, and I love your hair! You have such a great writing style, your blog is most surely one of my favourites! Thank you, and stop by any time :)) xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous , you little supermodel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! Swishy skirts are the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely!! the camo and reptile print go so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is the most delightful thing ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Your blog is stunning <3
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit posts, you always look so lovely and I am envious of your hair xo

    myfriendirma

    ReplyDelete
  8. The black and green snake print really flatters your porcelain skin, great choice!

    Best, ALLAROUNDEVE

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool army jacket, I really like ur hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your looks! I've just discovered your blog and I already love it +1 fan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really individual :) LOve the skirt-fits you so well :)

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/

    @BlaiseDyer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this, you look awesome!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw what a cute ensemble. You always look really cute, eeeh, I'm dreading the oncoming summer, our summers are waaaay too hot! I wish it was just winter here forever :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so good, love the combo with the military jacket :)

    xoxo


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. ah you look gorgeous! love the vest :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. fun outfit! looks like you're in Slytherin House;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really like your camouflage jacket - I need one of them in my life as well as creepers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this outfit, hope this school year goes well for you x

    ReplyDelete
  20. your style is amazing, I love your camo jacket, creepers and skater skirt!:) I love your hair too!xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your style, what a nice outfit! I'm a new follower :)
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your style. And your hair!
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like your style, and I really love that big chain necklace!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm a new follower now:)

    www.elstylediaries.blogspot.co.uk
    shan x

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have such beautiful hair! Good luck in school :-)

    ReplyDelete