Pages

29.9.12

Supersonic





Jacket: thrifted
Top: Primark
Leggings: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 
Rings: Topshop

This oversized tank top is another addition to my wardrobe from my recent trip to the men's section of Primark. As soon as I laid my eyes upon it I felt nostalgic from times bygone, as me and my sister would endlessly play Sonic The Hedgehog on my dad's old Sega Mega Drive. There's something about the satisfaction of triumphantly beating Dr Robotnik on a pixelated screen that today's modern-day technology just cannot outdo, and I'm beyond devastated that I haven't been lucky enough to grow up in a decade prior to this one. I wont even begin to list reasons as to why, because I'm sure it'd be infinite in length. 

A few weeks ago I purchased this plaid jacket from a local car boot sale, however when I got home I was relatively disappointed with the boxy fit of it, and thus ended up giving it to my sister who had much more of a love for it than I did. Despite this, I quite liked how it looked with this outfit, as I felt that it added to the grungy oversized theme, regardless of the blatant lumberjack-esque look. Somehow I can't quite imagine myself hacking down pine trees with suspenders draped over my shoulders, axe in tow... 

Rambling aside, the lovely Evie of What Evie Wore Next recently interviewed me for her blog, so if you're wondering who my style icons are, where I like to shop, or information of a similar nature, then I suggest you check it out.

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

27 comments :

  1. I love your jacket! You're too pretty D:
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you look so amazing! love your outfit! <3 x day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. *dead* OMG YOU'RE SO GOOD. what the hell. This whole outfit RAWKS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sonic t-shirt!! And the jacket is amazing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaa I love ur clothes so much!! U're huge inspiration for me :) Never stop bloggin! And of yeah how did you take frames off from ur pics? ;o

    http://dtmlara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab once again, love the jacket! I have those leggings, might need to whip them out again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is amazing, one of my favs you have ever worn. The jacket is AWESOME!!! I would love to get myself one, was it a bargain? Also how much was the tee it too takes me back to the good old days of the Sega Mega Drive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, you look great.. love love the shoes

    http://littlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is the right time to tell you that I do have a crush on you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog, great outfits :) xo

    nafisah xo

    www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so stunning! Love your hair and your lipstick looks so great with your complexion :) xx

    www.fashionyourseatbelts.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great, the whole outfit just works together brilliantly :)
    xo

    myfriendirma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing blog :) I follow You now and I hope that you like my blog too! Have a great day ❤

    xx San
    owlspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with your outfit! Wish I had tardys hmmm x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loveeee the leggings and shoes together :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. How incredible are those leggings?! Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looooove this! Deffo a new follower :)
    x
    dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg looking at your blog and i LOVE your style! Those JC Boots are gorgeous <3 I want some JC shoes!


    Thanks so much for the comment on my blog <3

    Follow for follow? www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this entire outfit, and everything about you. You are just kind of awesome.


    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ps. had a mini panic attack because I couldn't find your follow button, then I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome outfit! You look super cool and the boots give it a sultry sexy look aswell :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have an amazing style! Quite similar to mine :) If you lived in Switzerland as I do, people would be love how you dress! Unfortunately there aren't many people dressed like me, so I'm always happy to see girls like you with a sick style! :) Keep it up girl!

    Btw I've made a blog as well: unhealthyfashion.blogspot.com, could you please check it out and give me some advices? I'm a brand new blogger!

    Love xx

    ReplyDelete