Pages

20.10.12

Autumnal








Jumper: thrifted
Jeans: vintage
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Creepers: Koi Couture
Watch: vintage 
Belt: Spanish markets

After thinking long and hard (for about 2 minutes), I've come to the conclusion that this jumper is, in the simplest of terms, the epitome of all things Autumnal. The patterns, hues and overall fit of it seem to encompass everything that could possibly spring to mind when I think of this season. It was for this reason that I decided today would be the ideal time to dust it off and wear it, after it had been sitting in my wardrobe for virtually an entire year. I say my wardrobe, but I really mean my sister's. One of the greatest advantages of having a sibling is the fact that it enables you to gain access to an additional wardrobe full of clothing, and, let's face it, nobody can ever have too many clothes. Speaking of things making a reappearance, I thought that now would be the perfect, most socially acceptable time to start wearing my favourite dark lipstick again. It seems as though sporting a darker shade of lipstick on your lips throughout the warmer months is practically the equivalent of committing social suicide, although personally I much prefer them to the more summery colours. That being said, you could never take me away from my red lipstick. As the majority of you are probably aware, I'm a bit of a self-confessed lipstick junkie, and I'd feel naked without! 

On Friday I broke up from school for a fortnight's break. Whilst I'd love to be able to utilise this time to frequently update my blog, I'm going to Spain tomorrow, so unfortunately this wont be an option until my return on Friday. I'll definitely ensure that I make up for lost time! 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

28 comments :

  1. You look so awesome, love these jeans. You really suit the lipstick too! I've just started getting into darker shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, I love your top!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, I'm drooling over another outfit of your because you look so amazing! I love this jumper and I agree that it's very autumnal.
    Georgia from www.fortheloveof-thrift.blogspot.com
    P.S. Thank you for answering the qu's for the feature post,I hope it wasn't too much trouble! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a perfect Autumn outfit lovely, love the dark lipstick too.<3

    Vanese
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have got such a gorgeous and fun look - I wish I could pull it off hehe The lippy looks amazing on you babes!
    I'm definitely a new follower heehI was wondering if you could take a look at my blog and follow back please?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the pattern of your jumper<3 and you are workin' the dark lips ;D

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg could this outfit be any more amazing!? your style rocks! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  8. awh wow you're so pale! that jumper suits you so lovely x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the best patterned jumper ive seen in a long time! Its one of the best ive ever seen!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have such quirky style!!i love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with your jumper and creepers!

    Maddie xx
    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your jumper, especially with those trousers x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how your hair and lipstick go so well with your Jumper! Amazing!

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  14. The studs in your shoes look cool. Having a mom or sister to share your closet with is a great idea! I followed you dear. Hope you do follow me back!

    ~ Sweetstrings

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your outfit! Your shoes are amazing. I also love the colour of your hair, gorgeous :)
    Georgia x

    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is seriously one of the best blogs I've seen in a while.

    xx,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your jumper is so cute, really like the colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute jumper - love it!

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. this look reminds me to a mix of andrea and brandon from beverly hills 90210 with a grunge touch because of the creepers , so cool

    ReplyDelete