Pages

4.11.12

Bloggers of The Month: October



With Pre-Raphaelite looks, eloquently written posts, and a killer sense of style, Arabella's blog is wonderfully bewitching and dreamy. She's no stranger to the heritage and baroque aesthetic, which becomes evident as soon as you see her outfit posts. I perpetually find myself in awe at the beautiful garments that she wears like pieces of art, laden with opulent detailing and lavish prints. Arabella is definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, one of my style inspirations for this season. 



Ever since I discovered Lucy's YouTube channel, I've been head-over-heels in love with her eclectic sense of style. She is my greatest thrifty role model, as her alter ego would most likely be aptly named 'Bargain Queen'. If, like me, you're obsessed with vintage clothing and thrifting, then there's a 100% chance you'll adore Lucy's sense of style as much as I do. Plus, she's a fellow cat lady, and unfortunately she's currently mourning the death of one of her cats, so make sure that you head over to her blog to show her some love.  



Not only does Lizzie have an absolutely amazing taste in music, but her sense of style is pretty great too. She never fails to look elegantly refined, yet she does so with a casual laid-back twist, which is a look that I'm a huge fan of. I'm adamant that you could give her any item of clothing, and she'd always manage to pull it off flawlessly. Oh, and did I mention how envious I am of her hair? 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

P.S. Don't forget to check out my Ebay sale (click here), as there is only one day left. Thanks!

9 comments :

  1. ahh I love how eloquent you are with your posts! and some great blogs! I will definitely check them out :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! I love all of these blogs, you obviously have good taste haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely be checking out these bloggers soon!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I've only just learnt about Arabella's blog, her sense of style is so different! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these guys! especially arabella.
    X
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these blogs! cool post! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog so much! new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog in the next day or so for the details :) stylestorey.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete