Pages

11.11.12

Gold Leopard Print





Jumper: Topshop
Jeans: Primark
Belt: Primark
Hat: H&M
Boots: Varanni
Necklace: Topshop

I'm not usually one to wear jeans- in fact, I think it's been about two years since I last did so- however after recently clearing out my wardrobe, I thought it necessary to invest in a few basic interchangeable pieces, which would be wearable with the majority of my clothes. When buying a pair of jeans, I didn't want to opt for the quintessential 'blue jean', so I decided to purchase this pair in a khaki colour, which are incidentally in keeping with this season's military trend. In my opinion, jeans can often look a little boring and monotonous, so I thought I'd pair them with this pair of buckled biker boots, which are another recent purchase of mine, in addition to being a brilliant dupe for Chloé's Susanna boots (minus the extortionate price tag). The embellishment on the boots combined with the jumper really adds a little va-va-voom and je ne sais quoi to an otherwise dull ensemble. 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

26 comments :

  1. uh your hair! I lovee it :))

    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, your hair is looking extra lovely here x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit, you look really good with that hair! I think it brings out your facial features a lot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the boots! Great outfit.
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! And you look indeed pretty!
    Love, xx

    http://unhealthyfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love both the jumper and the boots! I am not a big jeans wearer either but they look great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome outfit! the jumper and boots are so cute, great styling!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to stay away from jeans but in the last year they've really become an essential in my wardrobe. I love how you've styled these and the boots look awesome with them!

    xx

    enter my giveaway @ wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great look! I love those boots, so gorgeous! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Those boots are perfect and the sweater looks so comfy and amazing.

    Ravishingly

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeeees love those jeans. i'm not a jean person either (got my second pair yesterday wooo) but you are ROCKIN THEM. love it, love it aaaall.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so hard to find jeans that fit right! I love your hat xx

    jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfect!!!!
    i love those jeans. you styled them amazingly.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous, gorgeous. :D those boots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair is incredible! Wanna trade? You also pull off the hat fabulously : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Arrghhh you have such cute style! Love everything about this outfit and your hair is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice look I love the hat!!
    Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great look and I love your hat :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  19. The sweater is amazing. ;)
    And I really like your shoes. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  20. amazing boots!
    thanks for your comment on my blog, now following you :D
    xx

    allaboutbethan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete