Pages

18.11.12

Winter Coat





Jumper: Primark
Shirt dress: vintage
Hat: H&M
Coat: Primark
Boots: Varanni

Yesterday I took a trip to Manchester's German markets: an activity which has become somewhat of a tradition over the past few Christmases. I know what some of you may be thinking, and my retort would be "it's never early to begin celebrating Christmas." If I had it my way, every single day of the year would be Christmas, and I'd spend my existence in a quaint gingerbread cottage nestled away in a forest somewhere, regardless of the obvious links to Hansel and Gretel. Anyway, it seems I've diverged on a tangent. On my visit to the markets I spent the day swathed in this stunning beige wool coat, and boy did it keep me snug! "Where did you purchase such a beauty?", I hear you cry. The answer to your niggling question is- drum roll please- Primark! I was shocked myself to find a garment of such quality and aesthetic splendour buried among the disorderly, clothes-strewn racks of Primark. It reminds me of something that a certain Miss Chung would throw on when gallivanting around New York City, during another day of epitomising perfection. 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

23 comments :

  1. I love this outfit, you look gorgeous! I'm so shocked that you purchased that coat from Primark! It looks so vintage! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that coat! such an amazing look :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a German market in Birmingham too aha totally a Christmas tradition also ;)
    Love the grandad coat, hope you don't mind me referring to it as that but it's awesome! Definitely will keep you warm xoxo

    Mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY JESUS YOU ARE PERFECT. Lovelovelovelovelove your shirt dress + sweater layering. This. is. great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this so much. you have the most beautiful hair ever.


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your coat and boots!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY SHIT I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST FOLLOWED ME I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH.
    also as per ushe this outfit is incredible....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so so lovely in this outfit, that jumper and coat are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your coat and sweater!!! Beautiful ♥
    xx

    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how modern vintage-esque your taste is...love it

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful coat! I can't believe it's from Primark

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! Love your hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw you look so cool, i love it!! the coat is lovely. i've a new post up, would love to know what you think! xx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh yes ! Xmas's arrival is much anticipated in my home too. Seriously though, without sounded cheeseballs, you have the most gorgeous little face.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such a gorgeous look! Primark just keeps getting better and better.


    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, you are gorgeous.
    i absolutely love this outfit.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the boots girl! and that jacket looks great. gives the look a nice sophisticated vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your style! it´s really original! I follow you! of course!!! :)

    you can follow me on www.werlissa.blogspot.com

    I hope your visit! I´m interested in your opinion!!! thanks, and Good look with this interesting project!!! and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I super love your shoes! amazing!

    ReplyDelete