Pages

1.12.12

Bloggers Of The Month: November



If I had to describe Kate's style, the first thing that springs to mind would be 'grunge-cool'. It is for this reason that I've selected her blog to feature in this month's post, as she is my go-to gal when I'm in need of a bit of street-style inspiration. In fact, Kate is among my over-growing list 'thrifty inspirations', and it was through her charity shop hauls on YouTube that I first discovered her. Not only does she know how to find a good bargain in the charity shops, but she also posts brilliant DIY tutorials, which are ideal if you're looking to revamp or spruce up some old furniture. If you enjoy reading my blog, then I'm certain you'll love 'Kate This is What I Do'. 



Maya is currently- without a doubt- my favourite blogger. In fact, I love her blog so much that I'm finding it difficult to articulate just how cool she is; although I'm sure the photos above will enlighten you. Her photos are always breathtakingly beautiful; her outfits never fail to hit the nail on the head; and her posts look like something straight out of Rookie, or some kind of awesome teen magazine from the 90's. Actually, while I'm on the subject of Rookie, I'm convinced that Maya is some sort of long-lost sister of Tavi Gevinson's, as they're, like, practically the same person. These are just a few of the reasons as to why 'A Fidelity For Fashion' has been included in this post, so I strongly urge you to check out Maya's blog for yourself. Only then will you know what I'm blithering on about. 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

6 comments :

  1. Thank you for these good discovers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD that second blogger. SHE IS ROOKIE PERSONIFIED. I fuckin love both of these THANK YOU FOR YOUR FLAWLESS RECOMMENDATIONS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD SARAH I AM SO HONOURED SHIT THIS IS AMAZING OMG OMGOMGOMG

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg they're both so amazing. done following them now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always looking for great new blogs :D

    ReplyDelete