Pages

31.12.12

One Year Blogiversary: A Year In Outtakes

For those of you who wondered if I'd dropped off the face of the earth, fret not! Once again I have upcoming exams, which unfortunately means revising throughout the festive period; hence the recent lack of posts. However, I did want to squeeze in this post, as today my blog is officially one year old! My style and blog has evolved a lot throughout the course of the year; and 83 posts, 498 followers, and an incomprehensible number of outtakes later, my blog has finally reached it's first birthday since it first arrived on the blogosphere. (Warning: this post is about to become somewhat sentimental) I can't believe it's only been a year since my first (terribly lackluster, might I add) post. Thanks to you the time has passed extraordinarily quickly, and I still can't believe that so many of you clicked the 'follow' button, and read my nonsensical ramblings on a regular basis. It means the world to me that you enjoy what my blog has to offer, so thank you incredible quantities for following me, leaving feedback and welcoming me with open arms into the blogosphere. I can't wait to share more of my outfits and thoughts with you in the new year, as I have lots of new exciting ideas just waiting to be revealed!

Anyway, without further adieu, I thought I'd put together this post of bloopers, so that we can all have a giggle at my expense. Enjoy!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo
P.S I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful new year, and I'll be sending you lots of positive vibes for 2013! I'd love to hear about your new year's resolutions, so feel free to leave them in the comments below!

15 comments :

  1. Ha! Love these pics - I take so many awful photos when I'm doing an ootd it takes ages to do a shoot, luckily my bf is patient :')
    Happy birthday to Nifty Thrifts :3 xx

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so great it made me giggle. I'm exactly the same there! My boyfriend put up with all my nonsense and sillyness when we shoot! It's nice to know that your not the only one out there in this new blog buisiness. Congrats on your blog. I wish I had a quarter of the followers you do…I'm not sure how to get my blog out there?? Your great!

      Ash x

      http://procrastinatelifelovefashion-ashleigh.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Sarah! and thanks for the bloopers haha! It's refreshing to see the not to glam side to blogging haha! Have an amazing new year with your loved ones! <3

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha these pics are so funny! and congratz u deserve it :) your blog is super awesomee, guna be looking forward to more posts! happy new year xo
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha these outtakes are so funny! You are adorable x

    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Nifty Thrifts, happy birthday to you! xx

    Have a great NY!

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY BB <3 <3 <3 your blog rocks (duh) and so do you (DUH) and blog photo outtakes are possibly the best things ever. Have a happy new year grrrl ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year!

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE LAST PHOTO MADE ME WEE! Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these pictures! Happy birthday to Nifty Thrifts <3
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a funny post! Still a stylish lady with the out takes! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great post. It really made me smile.
    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Las fotos son geniales!
    Te espero en http://enendele.blogspot.com.es/ y espero que te guste y me sigas :)
    Un beso desde las Islas Canarias.
    Anggie

    ReplyDelete