Pages

2.12.12

Sundays Always Come Too Late



Coat: Primark
Plaid shirt: Primark
Tee: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: vintage
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Tardys
Beanie: Topman

I was totally channeling Kevin McAllister when I purchased this beanie from Topman. It makes me want to gorge on vast quantities of ice cream and plant numerous well thought-out booby traps around my house. However, instead of doing said activities, I spent the day at the Christmas markets for the third consecutive weekend. I suppose you could say I'm getting into the festive spirit, and, truth be told, I am. As I mentioned in my previous outfit post, I'm a massive child when it comes to Christmas, so I don't mess around when it comes to engaging in the various festivities. I even bought myself a gingerbread latte from Starbucks: they're limited edition, so I felt the urge to snatch one up before it's too late! 

The only downside to my weekend was the fact that I woke up with a dreadful cold, aka  the worst feeling in the history of ever. Over the past few days I've sneezed an incomprehensible number of times, and started to amass quite an impressive collection of used tissues which have begun to overflow from the constraints of my bin. To top it all off, the current colour of my nose would rival that of Rudolph's (more festive puns. See what I did there?), and I look as though I've smeared red eyeshadow around my eyes- not a good look! Plus, my voice isn't raspy and deep, like some people find sexy; oh no, it resembles more of the hallmark 'I'm sick' nasally voice. Oh, woe is me! Anyway, I'll finally stop boring you all with my complaints and put you out of your misery. 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

12 comments :

  1. I've had a dreadful cold too :/ I'm still not over it to be honest ugh aha
    Anyways you look lovely - those amazing shoes! Xx
    Mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this coat, shoes and scarf ♥
    xx

    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I love your skirt! :) Hope you feel better!

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coat lovely! Still jealous of your shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute, love the skirt and shoes especially! hope you're feeling better today!

    Laila x
    thekittenswhiskers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute outfit - loving the wintry vibe! Your jacket is stunning and I love your beanie hat!

    Hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit looks so warm & cosy, I wish I had winter dressing down like this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is ever so lovely! Absolutely adore the coat, skirt and boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove! Gorgeous colours and I never say no to tartan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG that coat is gorgeous, you look amazing

    btw, I'm doing a giveaway on my blog, I'd love for you to check it out!

    Adaora x
    http://fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete