Pages

2.2.13

Minimal





Tshirt: Topman
Trousers: Topshop
Coat: Primark
Necklace: Topshop
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Varanni 

This outfit is quite minimal in comparison to my usual ensembles, but I'm quite enjoying that aesthetic for a change. This particular outfit makes me feel like some sort of sophisticated gallery-goer, which is fitting considering I wore it on my recent visit to the Peter Blake exhibition at the Lowry. If you're interested in pop art and celebrity culture, then I urge you to take a visit if you can! 

 These cord trousers are a new addition to my wardrobe, as I couldn't face abandoning them considering they were a measly £10 in the Topshop sale. I don't own many pairs of trousers, so I'm looking forward to mixing things up a little and experimenting with new looks. The fabric of this particular pair makes them all the more interesting, because I've always wanted to own a garment made of cord. I love the androgynous vibe and texture of them, so I feel as though I could stroke the fabric for an eternity! (but I wont, because that would be deemed a little odd...)

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

18 comments :

  1. This outfit is sooooo cute, I love those boots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple look! I've been wanting to get my hands on the same pair of cords from the Topshop sale, if you don't mind me asking, what size did you purchase? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is lovely!;* I can't belive that your blog and style is so perfect! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primark coat? No way! You look v.chic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!
    Love the blazer and your hair looks so cute in a top bun.
    Teenage Daydreams X

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this outfit is awesome! its so simple, yet super stylish and everything is paired together perfectly! i just love love love everythign about it!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really different but i love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! Those boots are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the bag is a beauty, I almost purchased the blue version of this primark coat - it's rather lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am also an eBay lover!

    Can't believe that coat is from Primark - lush <3

    Now following on GFC - would be great if you came over to my blog.

    LurchHoundLoves Fashion & Beauty Blog

    If you like, we could follow each other?

    Charlie
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your coat!

    Your style is great I'm your new follower

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully simple but with some great stand out details. I love your style and your unique looks.

    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete