Pages

2.3.13

I've been a miner for a heart of gold






Top: vintage 
Cardigan: vintage 
Trousers: H&M 
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Tardys 
Sunglasses: Ebay 
Necklace: Urban Outfitters 
Headband: Topshop

Sorry I didn't post last week, but here I am again! This shirt was a bit of an impulse buy, but when I spotted it on the "sale" rail I couldn't resist- you know what I'm like! I love how oversized it is and how the cutout detailing on the shoulders adds a little uniqueness and va va voom to an otherwise conventional plaid shirt, which I'm certain is owned by everybody and their mother. Spring seems to be on its way already, and I'm eagerly anticipating the warmer weather which will allow me to wear this shirt without any additional layers concealing the cutout shoulders. Recently I've had a real craving for summer and a break in the sun, albeit that's probably mostly down to the fact that I'm currently working towards my GCSEs (only two months to go, EEK!) and yearning for a long-awaited break. I'm sure I'll be ecstatic once they're over, because I'll subsequently be able to rest for three months during the summer, otherwise known as a time of bliss. I must stop rambling now, before I trail off into an essay about what I'll do once I've finished working. 

If you've ever wondered who takes my blog photos, I thought I'd include a picture of my sister, Eleanor, at the end of this post. I'm thankful to have somebody who can take my blog pictures for me, because seeing as I don't own a tripod I'd otherwise be lost!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

15 comments :

  1. Great shirt! Your sister's jumper is really cute too
    What pretty names you both have :) xx

    Mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know why but you look extra stunning in these photos! You're so photogenic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours of that plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are stunning! love the ensemble but especially those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit it rocks! Loving the tardys aswell! Love what your sis is wearing, im assuming she loves thrifting too!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing, lovely shirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your headband!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lipstick do you use, I love it! X

    www.jannakamphof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's number 107 of the Kate Moss for Rimmel London lipsticks :)

      Delete
  9. Another awesome outfit, love the flower headband with the grungy look!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ye, love your style!

    New follower here!

    http://crudessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your style!
    take a look at my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smashing outfit! Loving those Jeffrey Campbells.. and your little moon necklace! You put some great outfits together.
    Ash x

    Doctor of Fashion
    http://procrastinatelifelovefashion-ashleigh.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete