Pages

6.5.13

Bohemian Rhapsody







Dress: H&M
Kimono: Thriftette 
Socks: Primark
Hat: Topshop
Bag: Spanish markets
Rings: Thriftette, Spanish markets, Turkish markets
Necklace: Primark
Flatforms: Topshop
Sunglasses: Primark

I'm really enjoying the laid-back bohemian aesthetic at the moment. I've started to amass quite the collection of paisley and elephant printed garments, and kimonos with long billowing sleeves, and I am so pleased that the sun has finally made an appearance so that these pieces of clothing can do so as well. This is probably the kind of outfit I'd wear at Coachella, that is, if I was to attend (it's rather high up on my bucket list). While the festival was taking place a few weeks ago I found myself growing increasingly envious of the people who were there, sharing their every move via Instagram or Twitter. I recently purchased this beautiful lace kimono from Thriftette, and I think it'll look perfect paired with a staple pair of denim shorts and graphic muscle tee during the summer. I think it was the fringing that drew me to it, as I'm currently obsessed with anything fringed or crochet. This tunic dress is also a recent purchase of mine from H&M, and I must admit, I am very impressed with them at the moment. I rarely used to shop in the store, but a few weeks ago I popped in for a quick browse, which resulted in me trying on item after item of their summer stock. I'll definitely be returning before my holiday to Turkey! 

I hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday Monday! I spent the morning thrifting with my sister, and then the remainder of the day revising, unfortunately. This time next week I'll have completed my RS ethics paper- scary! 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

30 comments :

  1. wow, your outfit is totally cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bohemian vibe going on! I have my Ethics on Monday too, are you with OCR? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg how gorgeous is this outfit?! i love EVERYTHING about it but especially the bag and jacket! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/beautifulgarbagefashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, that kimono is just amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That kimono is fabulous and goes perfectly with your outfit!

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing hat lovely! Beautiful look! x Ash

    http://thedoctoroffashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh myyy those rings, love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit! Oh I have this necklace. Featured on my latest outfit post too.
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely, all those colours look perfect together! I really like your hat, i've been searching for one like that for ages but haven't found one that suits me yet. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These bits and bobs are so lovely! Pretty little thrift buys.
    www.alustforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit, gorgeous patterns xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really like the socks with the sandals, that looks lovely :)

    Lou
    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my MSc, 5 mins, much much help ♥
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WV3LYH6

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE that kimono!

    www.mancunianvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your kimono is beautiful! And you've styled it so well, im an absolute sucker for paisley print. I found you through instagram and we spoke :-)Im now following x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can imagine it has already been said, but you look just like Florence here. I've had a scroll through your blog and I absolutely adore your fashion sense, it's genuinely incredible, I could only dream of coming up with outfits like this! I love your blog and am following :)

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking super fabulous.. All you need is a stylish pair of sunglasses for women with this outfit, and you would be out of this world.. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous Style! Great selection of tunics for women.. :) XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always dig a good boho look and you really nailed it!

    xxx
    M
    fashion415.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking lovely dear...I wanna to gift flowers and bouquets to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are having wonderful dressing sense...also love that designer footwear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Am so in love with this look <3

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete