Pages

5.5.13

Elephant Dungarees



Photo bombed by my cat


Dungarees: Topshop
Top: Primark
Shoes: Topshop
Hat: gifted

It's been a while since I last did an outfit post, so it feels slightly odd typing this. Since my last post over a month ago numerous things have happened: 1) I turned sixteen! 2) I saw Peace again for the second time, 3) I got a new computer and 4) I attended my first ever blogger event at Thriftette (post here). The reason for my absence is the fact my exams start in exactly a week, so unfortunately I've been drowning under a sea of past papers and revision notes, as you may have deduced from my tweets if you follow me on Twitter. I finish secondary school (insert all the sad emojis here) next week in order to go on study leave, so I may be able to squeeze in a few posts here and there when I'm not revising. 

I took these photos with a tripod I received for my birthday, so let me know what you think of the lighting and new background. I'm still getting used to it! I apologise for the rather lacklustre post, as my grandparents will be here for a family meal any moment now, so I'm afraid I must dash!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

13 comments :

  1. Happy belated birthday lovely! So nice to see a printed pair of dungarees for a change and they look really good on you too.

    Good luck for all your exams as well :) xx

    wildlittlerose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, your outfit is too cute!! happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfit, the dungarees really suit you and that last image is beautiful! Good luck with your exams x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! You look amazoid here, and your hair has gotten SO long. Tell me your secret, or cast the same spell on me please!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! You look gorgeous in these photos! I love the outfit and those dungarees are amazing :D

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday and those dungarees were made for you. Your makeup is stunning in these photos you beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost bought those dungarees but I look silly in them :( I have short sausage legs. You, however..look AMAZING in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are far too pretty!! Jealous! I adore the dungarees by the way! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i really like your dungarees i have never seen them in topshop!! xx

    www.indigogirl1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got the dress version of this but those overalls are amazing <333333333

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete