Pages

27.7.13

Hello From Turkey!






Dress: Minkpink
Bag: Primark
Sandals: Primark
Necklaces, thrifted, Urban Outfitters, Primark

If you hadn't already figured out by the title of this post and the background of the photos (and my Instagram posts if you follow me on there), I'm currently in Turkey! Despite only having two days of my holiday left, I wanted to do a quick outfit post to check in with you guys, as I haven't been blogging as regularly as I'd like to as of lately. I wont talk much about my holiday in this post, as I plan on doing another photo diary when I return, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

I bought this Minkpink dress just over a month ago, and I've practically been living in it ever since. In fact, for me it's the kind of garment that you love so much you never want to take it off your body (although of course I have done for hygiene purposes). I love the clashing prints on the dress and how it looks with my hair when it's down now that I've had it dip dyed, seeing as the colours almost blend into each other. I've also been using this bag a lot ever since I bought it too. It's almost like a tardis, looking tiny on the outside, but in reality I've been able to cram all sorts of useless junk that I carry on a daily basis into it. And the best part? It was only £4. Such a bargain!

I also thought I'd feature my sister in this post, as we were just heading out for a family meal and so she looked slightly more dressed up than usual.

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

10 comments :

  1. Wow, Turkey? I always wanted to go there :) Btw very cute outfits! I love the first dress along with the necklace<3

    Have a great Saturday!

    XOXO
    Dipika
    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress and I love your hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you love Turkey because the places you're visiting are wonderful. I'm not saying that because its my country, its a fact aha! :)) Anyways love both of your outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I'm in love with the dress <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your dress and the necklaces! <3

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh so lovely, you're the perfect Minkpink girl! I feel the same about my MP smock dresses, I'd wear them all the time if I could.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look perfect! I love the dress on you loads. Hope you had a cracking holiday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. your dress and hair are so lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning and your hair is perfect love the print on this dress x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of you look lovely..really wanting that dress <3

    ReplyDelete