Pages

13.7.13

OOTD + Ellise Vintage Review








Dress: Topshop
Kimono: thrifted
Shoes: c/o Koi Couture 
Flower crown: Primark
Ring: c/o Ellise Vintage

Hi everyone! I promised I'd be posting more regularly now that summer has started, however I've been busier than I expected and so haven't been able to post as frequently as I'd have liked, so for that I apologise! I'm going on holiday to Turkey next week, so I'll try to schedule a few posts, however if I can access wifi I may be able to post while I'm out there.

 Secondly, this post is rather an exciting one, as I was recently contacted by Sammy from Ellise Vintage to review one of their Arty rings. I always think it's important to support small independent businesses wherever you can, and seeing how gorgeous the rings were I jumped at the opportunity. They're a perfect dupe for the Saint Laurent Arty rings, albeit at just £12 a pop that's one aspect of them that is far from similar. As some of you may be aware, I'm a girl with a penchant for rings and all things vintage, and with their retro look these rings are right up my alley! Not only that, but it arrived through my door in such adorable packaging, so it's obvious that the lovely people over at Ellise Vintage put thought into every single aspect of their business. The rings come in a selection of colours, so it's definitely worth checking out their website to take a peek for yourself. 

If you have any favourite online jewellery or clothing stores I'd love to hear about them in the comments below!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

12 comments :

  1. How cute?! Loving the pastel colour scheme, the ring looks gorgeous too

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely! I think the whole pastel thing suits you well <3 I live in Turkey, where exactly are you headed? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit. I really love how your hair looks in these photos super pretty! Gorgeous kimono aswell, not bad for being thrifted ;)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous ring, love how it matches your hair too :3 xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking stunning as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh all the colours together are PERFECT. And the lovely lilac kimono! A**.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this entire outfit so much! The ring suits you so much - will need to look into getting myself something from Ellise Vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the kimono and ring! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit! :)
    http://flowercrownsanddaisychains.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. def style crushing on you!
    this is gorgeous

    x Sarah

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete