Pages

7.8.13

August Inspirations

Seeing as my posts have been relatively few and far between lately, I thought I'd quickly put together this post of pictures I've been inspired by lately. We are currently being bombarded with A/W collections already, so I'm on a mission to convince myself it'll stay summer forever, hence the mostly bohemian theme throughout these photos. I promise I'll get back to doing regular outfit posts soon; however recently I've been incredibly busy and in all honesty I feel as though I've lost my "blogging mojo", but I assure you this is temporary. Keep your eyes peeled for more outfit posts from me in the near future!



fuckyeahalternativefashion:

 Dolce and Gabbana f/w 2013




peitha:


Givenchy Haute Couture Autumn/Winter 2009

TumbleOn)





All images found on Tumblr.

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

2 comments :

  1. All of these images are absolutely amazing! Hippy dreams forever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love inspirational pics, these are amazing to! I want it to be Summer forever as well! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete