Pages

14.8.13

Smock Happy




Dress: Asos
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Hat: H&M
Shoes: Spanish markets
Socks: Primark
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Casio

When I saw this adorable little Breton striped smock dress on Asos I couldn't resist snaffling it up. I love wearing dresses on days when I'm feeling a little lazy, because I can just throw them on and look as though I've put more effort into my outfit than I actually have, especially if the dress has detailing like the cut-out shoulders on this one. I don't you about you guys, but I'm slightly (perhaps the biggest understatement of the century) obsessed with the smock dress trend at the moment, and Asos have some beauts on sale right now. This one was in the sale for £15, but I'm also lusting after this (insert the emoji with hearts for eyes here) and a few by Minkpink. I'm pretty certain that in a few weeks my wardrobe will be bursting at the seams with smocks, despite the fact they make me look rather tent-like. I get paid on Friday so I'll have to use every inch of willpower within me (which would actually be more like a millimetre if we were to measure it metrically) to resist the urge to buy them all. 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo


13 comments :

  1. You're gorgeous, you've got such a beautiful porcelain complexion :) Love the dress and cute cut outs too.

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I'm also smock-obessed. That ASOS one is very Minkpinky and an absolute steal!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute dress & love the necklace!x
    Silver Electrons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look ;)
    Nice!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit - that dress is adorable and I love your hair! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is rad! Its simple yet chic and looks really comfortable too! :)

    Cosmetic Bag Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not only is this dress amazing, but so is your hair! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this striped dress. The cutouts add the perfect amount of edge!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dress with great cut outs but I especially love that hat! Great finishing touch its perfecto

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab outfit!!!


    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just reaching out to you after locating and searching for other fashion blogs. Love your looks especially one of my faves is the one with the above the knee socks for fall. Peace and blessings. www.dresschickeepitcheap.com

    ReplyDelete