Pages

10.9.13

Karma Clothing

IMG_8294

IMG_8296


IMG_8274

IMG_8363

Mesh tee: thrifted
Jacket: H&M
Belt: vintage
Socks: Primark
Shoes: thrifted
Watch: Casio

The lovely people over at Karma Clothing were kind enough to send me this dress to review for you all. With AW cropping up it's time to dust off the tartan that we moved to the back of our wardrobes at the end of last winter, as tartan always seems to be a reoccurring trend for the cooler months. Karma Clothing also have numerous other tartan printed pieces on sale, such as this skater skirt and this pinafore which I'm swooning over, so their site is definitely worth checking out (plus you receive 10% off your first purchase. If that isn't persuading enough then I don't know what is!) I chose this particular dress because of my current obsession with cut-out shoulders and strapless dresses and tops. I think this feature gives some edge to an item of clothing and in my opinion any form of shoulder exposure is incredibly flattering (and less daunting to pull off in comparison to a bare midriff!). Tartan is definitely one of my favourite prints for Autumn, particularly with the grungy vibe it exudes, so each year when this season rolls back around I make sure I stock up on the print. I especially love how it looks with leather or denim, or layered with a mesh tshirt in this case. My only fault of the dress is its length because it hit me just above the knee, which looked slightly garish due to the print being so "in your face", but it was nothing a little folding and pinning around the waist couldn't fix! If you haven't yet had a look at Karma Clothing then I recommend you do so: they have some lovely new pieces in and at very affordable prices too!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

9 comments :

  1. Ooooh loving that tartan is back! Cute dress :-)

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove how you styled this! the mesh is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grungy looking of this outfit! This mesh tee gives everything to that outfit and this dress is just so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is so pretty! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so pretty. It suits you. I love the mesh on the sleeve and chest. Really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is amazing on you xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great, the dress is so quirky x

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cor blimey, you look totally bodacious!
    X

    ReplyDelete