Pages

5.10.13

Ghoulish




Jumper: Internacionale 
Necklaces: Urban Outfitters, stone museum 

I rarely shop in Internacionale, but on a recent lunch break at college my friend and I decided to pop in to have a browse. I was instantly drawn to this jumper, having longed for one of the JW Anderson x Topshop jumpers (you know the ones!) that burst onto the fashion scene some time last year. Unfortunately I never managed to get my paws on one so I thought I'd nab this dupe while I could, and the 30% student discount hardly deterred me from doing so. It's one of the softest items of clothing I've owned in a long time, and it's difficult to resist the urge to continually stroke myself once I have it on (although I'm certain I'd be on the receiving end of some peculiar glances if I did so). Plus, it's highly in keeping with the current season, and if you are as obsessive about Halloween as I am then I'm sure you'd understand my justification of this purchase. 


Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

12 comments :

  1. Great outfit! The lippy looks great and that jumper is cute! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god these photos are just bloody gorgeous! You look like a model! Gahh x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look incredible. Get a portfolio together and send it to some agencies! Seriously!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper, you're so pretty (: xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jumper is awesome!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that jumper! Haven't visited your blog in a long while, you look so different (but in a good way!) <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This jumper is amazing! I am also a fanatic about halloween, so I'm very jealous. Also love your lipstick and your jewellery xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jumper and the first photo, you look rad ;)
    Chamomile Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are absolutely stunning, I love the middle photo of you!

    formphantasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete