Pages

26.1.14

Disposable Diaries #3

roughtrade mlk img028 img026 img004 img003 dgnm 7 001 hjjhj

In my new year's resolutions post I promised I'd blog every single weekend, and since I don't have an outfit post planned I thought I'd share some photos I recently had developed with you instead. They're in quite a sporadic order, but most were taken on a recent trip to London with some friends, with a few others thrown in from a Haim gig and outings in Manchester. If you'd like to see more of these posts, or posts in the general 'lifestyle' bracket, then please let me know!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

3 comments :

  1. I love the Rough Trade photo booth! And I'm so jealous that you got to see Haim - lucky!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos make me miss UK so much, especially "Rough Trade" photo boot! Can't wait to go move to Manchester in August! It's a good place for concert and gigs isn't it? :))

    btw i love ur outfit with denim jacket x

    ReplyDelete